No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito Faceoff Premieres November 13 8:45 A.M. EST on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    I kind of hope they do it in spanish and subtitle both fighters. Easier for them to insult each other faster and get the messages exactly across how they want to.
    Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    I really hope they did it in Spanish with subs.
    Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Hey thats what I said!
    Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I really hope they do it in spanish but with english subtitles.
    I laughed

but yeah, spanish with english subtitles...don't be gay HBO....hopefully kellerman is translated to behind cut scenes...although that would take the animosity away from the fighters while everything is translated to him, smh...this might not be good.

Comment

I can't wait! This just may be the best one yet.

Comment

I don't see the fight ending any differently than the first one. Marg may have cheated in the Cotto fight with the loaded wraps, and most likely did, but his chin and pressure had nothing to do with those wraps. Cotto cannot deal with pressure and he could not even put a dent in Marg's chin. Marg's pressure is what broke Cotto's will, not just punch damage. Cotto has his manhood taken in that fight, he probably loses this one too. It will be spirited and competitive but Marg is going to walk through all Cotto can dish out again and wear him down to a late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          I don't see the fight ending any differently than the first one. Marg may have cheated in the Cotto fight with the loaded wraps, and most likely did, but his chin and pressure had nothing to do with those wraps. Cotto cannot deal with pressure and he could not even put a dent in Marg's chin. Marg's pressure is what broke Cotto's will, not just punch damage. Cotto has his manhood taken in that fight, he probably loses this one too. It will be spirited and competitive but Marg is going to walk through all Cotto can dish out again and wear him down to a late stoppage.
          You don't think Cotto will be training for the pressure? He doesn't need to put a dent in Cheato's chin, he just needs to outbox him but im pretty sure Cotto wants to finish him off inside of 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X