No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather- Floyd "ain't going to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
    Chris Robinson from the Las Vegas Examiner.

When asked who Floyd would fight next, Roger Mayweather stated “I don’t know. I know he aint going to fight Pacquiao. So, I don’t know who he’s going to fight..."

There it is.

Earlier in the night, according the Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail, Floyd moved the goal posts farther after being informed that Pacquiao has agreed to all testing: ‘Manny needs to get his business in order – and take 100 per cent of his revenue – before fighting me.’

So now Manny also has to fight Floyd without a promoter. That's the new hoop.

When will the *****s stop drinking the kool-aid? Beating a paper champ surfer is no great accomplishment. Pacquiao is there. He believes he's better than Floyd. Lots of people agree, lots disagree. Why doesn't Floyd want the fight?

Oh right, I remember, "health is the most important thing to me now". (Floyd)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz1YNCZBdY5
    WOW, William Blake you sir have reached a new level of ******ation. this is so stupid it makes my head hurt. what part of the English language dont u understand? did you not see the post fight press conference, he didnt say that he needed to be his own boss to fight him, he was simply making a comparison, saying he can fight whenever he wants to, pacman cant, he has to get told a date from his boss bob arum and then its on. how can he do business with a man who cant make his own decisions? he cant just say ok pac lets go, he gotta go through his team and other bull crap etc...the media keep asking the same dumb a$$ questions and he said he tells them the same **** over and over again. he said for about three years now just TAKE THE TEST. how hard is that? TAKE THE ****!NG DRUG TEST MAN, i don't wanna hear no excuses about morals or any other bull****, pacman said he fights for legacy/Fans etc... this will be the biggest fight since Ali/Frazier, the thriller in manilla etc.. this is his chance to make history and "please his fans" for eternity... this will immortalize him long after hes gone so WHAT IS THE ****!NG PROBLEM? unless....... im not even gonna go there, this is a waste of time, i dont even know why im typing, its just blatant hate and every little thing you guys nitpick at, "oh Floyd landed only 99 out of 100 punches, hes not so perfect, pac would've land the whole 100... " GTFOH.
    And For ****s sake man the article is clearly written wrong and is from the Examiner, anyone with half a brain can see after the first paragraph of reading it, it its trying to demonize Floyd, it has negative feelings hurt emotion all in it and jumping out the pages and is biased by someone whos obviously has their feelings hurt. true journalist don't write like a kid who just got their bike stolen.

man f@ck this, im going to work. u guys are ******ed, im done debating with people with no common sense or wisdom.

Just keep circle jerking each other and blowing pac :*******: until Floyd beats his azz so i can be done with u lunatics!
    In the words of Roger Weather"YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING!"

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      Chris Robinson from the Las Vegas Examiner.

When asked who Floyd would fight next, Roger Mayweather stated “I don’t know. I know he aint going to fight Pacquiao. So, I don’t know who he’s going to fight..."

There it is.

Earlier in the night, according the Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail, Floyd moved the goal posts farther after being informed that Pacquiao has agreed to all testing: ‘Manny needs to get his business in order – and take 100 per cent of his revenue – before fighting me.’

So now Manny also has to fight Floyd without a promoter. That's the new hoop.

When will the *****s stop drinking the kool-aid? Beating a paper champ surfer is no great accomplishment. Pacquiao is there. He believes he's better than Floyd. Lots of people agree, lots disagree. Why doesn't Floyd want the fight?

Oh right, I remember, "health is the most important thing to me now". (Floyd)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz1YNCZBdY5

Here we go again with ******* writers taking Floyd words out of context,Floyd is not gonna fight Pacquiao if Pacquiao refuses to take a random drug test.He never said in order for Pacquiao to fight him Pacquiao has to get his money in order.He said Pacquaio should get his money order to make more money,He was insinuating Pacquaio should stop letting fighters rip him off.

*******s are so desperate to make Floyd look scared so people could stop thinking Manny is not using Roids.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
        WOW, William Blake you sir have reached a new level of ******ation. this is so stupid it makes my head hurt. what part of the English language dont u understand? did you not see the post fight press conference, he didnt say that he needed to be his own boss to fight him, he was simply making a comparison, saying he can fight whenever he wants to, pacman cant, he has to get told a date from his boss bob arum and then its on. how can he do business with a man who cant make his own decisions? he cant just say ok pac lets go, he gotta go through his team and other bull crap etc...the media keep asking the same dumb a$$ questions and he said he tells them the same **** over and over again. he said for about three years now just TAKE THE TEST. how hard is that? TAKE THE ****!NG DRUG TEST MAN, i don't wanna hear no excuses about morals or any other bull****, pacman said he fights for legacy/Fans etc... this will be the biggest fight since Ali/Frazier, the thriller in manilla etc.. this is his chance to make history and "please his fans" for eternity... this will immortalize him long after hes gone so WHAT IS THE ****!NG PROBLEM? unless....... im not even gonna go there, this is a waste of time, i dont even know why im typing, its just blatant hate and every little thing you guys nitpick at, "oh Floyd landed only 99 out of 100 punches, hes not so perfect, pac would've land the whole 100... " GTFOH.
        And For ****s sake man the article is clearly written wrong and is from the Examiner, anyone with half a brain can see after the first paragraph of reading it, it its trying to demonize Floyd, it has negative feelings hurt emotion all in it and jumping out the pages and is biased by someone whos obviously has their feelings hurt. true journalist don't write like a kid who just got their bike stolen.

man f@ck this, im going to work. u guys are ******ed, im done debating with people with no common sense or wisdom.

Just keep circle jerking each other and blowing pac :*******: until Floyd beats his azz so i can be done with u lunatics!
        There's no need to get offensive. People can disagree and debate in a rational, non insulting manner.

It seems you are on the 'take the test' mantra. Pacquiao has agreed on tv, in print, so has his trainer and promoter. He has agreed. That simple. Please note that Floyd saying cutssy ryhmes like 'if you da best, take da test' don't deny that Pacquiao has agreed to the testing. Pacquiao has agreed, so please move on.

Why is it hate to point out two pieces of evidence that show the biggest fight in boxing isn't going to happen? What part of that sequence qualifies as hate? If offering criticism of Floyd equals hate, then you are confused.

As for the journalist whom I source that you find fault with, Chris Robinson, the man has followed and interviewed the Mayweathers for years. If you have a problem with how he writes, then tell me? This is a boxing forum, not an English classroom.

Enough said.

Comment

*****s= roger doesnt speak for floyd, so unless it came from floyd its not true.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

wait, so you're saying ortiz is his own boss? floyd's pass opponents were all their own boss?? why does it matter to floyd? floyd fought those other guys and they weren't their own boss.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              *****s= roger doesnt speak for floyd, so unless it came from floyd its not true.
              Unfortunately, half the things that come out of Floyd's mouth are also untrue.

Comment

Like I said before, this fight is never gonna happen.
                I knew this the moment Floyd demanded oSDT.

THe Bi!tch is afraid of the pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  Here we go again with ******* writers taking Floyd words out of context,Floyd is not gonna fight Pacquiao if Pacquiao refuses to take a random drug test.He never said in order for Pacquiao to fight him Pacquiao has to get his money in order.He said Pacquaio should get his money order to make more money,He was insinuating Pacquaio should stop letting fighters rip him off.

*******s are so desperate to make Floyd look scared so people could stop thinking Manny is not using Roids.
                  so now chris robinson is a '******* writer'?

He frequents another msg board i used to post on and he is a legitimate sports writer who gets great interviews and stories. He is one of a handful of writers who the mayweathers grant exclusive interviews too (david mayo at mlive, ben thompson from fighthype being 2 others). He's not putting words in anyone's mouth or trying to twist things, just reporting what was said.

Roger says floyd is definitely not fighting pacquiao next, which is the same thing he said before the ortiz fight. Instead of labelling everyone a ******* and coming up with conspiracy theories, maybe you should consider the truth staring you in the face- the mayweathers are frightened of pacquiao and will never face him in the ring.

I know it hurts, let it burn.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    old news to me.. this pac-pbf fight won't happen...

i already accepted it and already moved on..
                    Same.

If it does happen, I'll make sure to wear the same expression I was planning to have for when I see unicorns for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      so now chris robinson is a '******* writer'?

He frequents another msg board i used to post on and he is a legitimate sports writer who gets great interviews and stories. He is one of a handful of writers who the mayweathers grant exclusive interviews too (david mayo at mlive, ben thompson from fighthype being 2 others). He's not putting words in anyone's mouth or trying to twist things, just reporting what was said.

Roger says floyd is definitely not fighting pacquiao next, which is the same thing he said before the ortiz fight. Instead of labelling everyone a ******* and coming up with conspiracy theories, maybe you should consider the truth staring you in the face- the mayweathers are frightened of pacquiao and will never face him in the ring.

I know it hurts, let it burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X