No announcement yet.

Igor Vovchanchyn highlights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igor Vovchanchyn highlights...

Man... That knee against Nick Nutter was nasty.

Looks like he's dead.

Comment

man i miss Igor Vovchanchyn,he used to be a beast in his pride days

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
        Most overrated MMA fighter of all time.Pretty good at knocking out a bunch of stiffs - not so much when it came to defeating legitimate opposition.And no,a doped,unstable Mark Kerr doesn't count.
        Isn't that the point? To be able to knock people out for a cool highlight?

Comment

Thanks for posting, Igor sure did have hands of stone !

Comment

Well,um...not really,brah.Gots to earn dat chedda,and the only way to do that is by beatin' dem top boys.He always came up short against dem top boys.
            So the point of a highlight vid is to make cheddar..................

Comment

So you acknowledge that Vovchanchyn is overrated and serves as nothing but a decent source for a highlight video? Ok,brah,atleast we know where you and your people are at.
              I wouldn't say overrated, you won't find him on a list of ATGs anywhere.. He probably has a bunch of unforgettable knockouts but that's about as far as Igor got.

As for my people and I.. idk what you mean with that haha. I think it's funny how you come into a thread and act like anyone here was rating Vovchanchyn just cause Kaps posted a highlight of him knocking some cats out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                I wouldn't say overrated, you won't find him on a list of ATGs anywhere.. He probably has a bunch of unforgettable knockouts but that's about as far as Igor got.

As for my people and I.. idk what you mean with that haha. I think it's funny how you come into a thread and act like anyone here was rating Vovchanchyn just cause Kaps posted a highlight of him knocking some cats out.
                Don't feed the troll.....

Comment

And to think this machine was knocked cold by a single head kick.

Comment

Working...
                  X