Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get mild paranoia from weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I receive heavy paranoia, which is why I quit smoking.

It makes me think way too much, and feel too empathetic/remorseful.........and that's not how I like to live life. I have to have a short memory and clear conscience.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Don't blaze anymore. Got paranoid once, my heart was beating at 100 mph, didn't feel good about myself either. Ever since I stay away from it, just a drink for me now.

Comment

I feel you TS. That depends on the weed though, your mood, and environment overall. Yeah! I'm a little paranoid when I'm high, as your description states. Lately though, i've been getting high while having my dick sucked, before, and after sex, and I feel good.

Busting Nuts+Sex+*******s+Weed=Great time

Comment

Makes me feel like I'm on a bad acid trip most of the time.

I stopped with that shit a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I receive heavy paranoia, which is why I quit smoking.

It makes me think way too much, and feel too empathetic/remorseful.........and that's not how I like to live life. I have to have a short memory and clear conscience.
            I receive heavy paranoia at times to, but I disagree on the last part. In my case That short memory and clear conscience that I need to have is only prevalent after a bowl.

Comment

Thats why I smoke. I enjoy that paranoia, it makes me much less impulsive and less likely to get in trouble.

Comment

Im with Mack a little paro dont hurt..
                Helps you stay a step ahead of the game

Comment

Working...
                X