No announcement yet.

The difference between GGG and Charlo is astonishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Dumb would be thinking 162 is not within the SMW division, you lose every time turkey, your not even a creative troll, let alone a smart or good one
    But Chris said he was fighting at 168 and Last time I checked 162 and 168 were two different numbers.
    Fighting as a SMW doesn't mean you fight at 168 when there is a Catchweight GENIUS.

Thats like me saying floyd and canelo fought at 154. How dumb are you guys? You guys just keep on losing to me

Comment

This is a pathetic comparison flag boy.
      I can see how biased you are against GGG so I'm sure most other posters can see it as well.
      Put your flag down to half mast flag boy because your fighter got put on show for the world to see.

Comment

[QUOTE=chrisJS;19389419]
        Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Lmao hahahahahahahahahahah. He's lying to the masses lmmfao hahahahahahahahahahah. I know when you saw that Pedraza Loma fight you were like...Damn, Rag is going to Rag my ass" comparing Gervontas win over Pedraza hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The above post is downright despicable, intentional, and evil lol.

But back to what started this lol. So Korobov beat Charlo? Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Phony bastard lol...

I have never backed the Charlo brothers lmao. Younpost from a dirty cop standpoint lmao. Your police report , I mean scorecard is under fire and under review mofo lmao.

And PS. Don't edit any of my past posts lmao.[
        /QUOTE]
        What the hell does any of that mean? Are you drunk or high?

Lomachenko is a far better and more proven fighter than Gervonta who is a coward who ducked the fight. Fact.

Yes, Korobov beat Charlo. That is an opinion that's in the majority. It's no big deal. Korobov is nobody so the "win" means nothing against such a rusty, inactive, weight drained late substitute.
        Gervonta beat Pedraza's ass while Loma struggled. Facts. And any sane boxing fan knows that Charlo beat Korobov. Korobov was tough for the first 5 rounds and after that Charlo started to slowly break him down. The majority of fans that you're talking about are Eastern Euro fans, not boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          But Chris said he was fighting at 168 and Last time I checked 162 and 168 were two different numbers.
          Fighting as a SMW doesn't mean you fight at 168 when there is a Catchweight GENIUS.

Thats like me saying floyd and canelo fought at 154. How dumb are you guys? You guys just keep on losing to me
          How come everyone else understands that when he says 168 he means SMW yet you are the only one that can't comprehend that, as I said, a turd has a higher IQ than you troll

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            How come everyone else understands that when he says 168 he means SMW yet you are the only one that can't comprehend that, as I said, a turd has a higher IQ than you troll
            Because that's not what he meant. Once he got proven wrong he tried to change what he said.

So how can someone fight at 168 when the contracted weight was 162? Did Pac and cotto fight at 147 when they fought at 145?

LMFAO dumbasses get exposed everyday

Comment

Because that's not what he meant. Once he got proven wrong he tried to change what he said.

So how can someone fight at 168 when the contracted weight was 162? Did Pac and cotto fight at 147 when they fought at 145?

Fúcking got 'em. You really showed them dummies. You are just too smart for them. With your superior intellect you school those dummies.
              All of your 2000 posts really show these DKSAB the truth.
              Last edited by stealthradon; 12-28-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

You must have Aspergers to take everything so literally, when people mention the weight, they are referring to the division, very easily explained, now I know you have Aspergers and can't help it, I will try and be more tolerant with you

Comment

Working...
                X