No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Not as sketchy as the media and politicians ganging up on him and accusing him of Russian collusion, being unfit, and all kinds of false garbage that they spew....
    Well if two things are both wrong you can't argue that one is right just because you think it's less wrong than the other.

Comment

Is it something unconstitutional? He is the President.

Obama pardoned plenty of people, plenty of criminals.

It is the Presidential right.
      What Obama didn't do was pardon Jack Johnson.

Trump had to right that wrong.

Trump's racist doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Well if two things are both wrong you can't argue that one is right just because you think it's less wrong than the other.
        Trump has issued 5 pardons so far, in a year and a half in office. Obama issued almost 2 thousand throughout 8 years.
        What is your issue exactly?

Comment

If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump off it too just because they did it?
          If all your friends persisted in typing empty, mindless deflections would you? Never mind, it was rhetorical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            If all your friends persisted in typing empty, mindless deflections would you? Never mind, it was rhetorical.
            He never answered my questions with an argument, and not only in this thread, he loves to deflect indeed.

Comment

He never answered my questions with an argument, and not only in this thread, he loves to deflect indeed.

I'm finished playing your little games. Let me know when you want to talk like an adult.

Comment

That's SafeSpace's shtick.

He never takes a position himself, even when directly asked to. He just trolls people by saying the positions they took are wrong, over and over and over.....

The Ignore function was invented for people like him.

Comment

I'm finished playing your little games. Let me know when you want to talk like an adult.
                  I do want to talk. What is sketchy about the 5 pardons Trump issued so far in his presidency, versus Obama who issued almost two thousand. What exactly is sketchy about Trump’s pardons? Those are questions you did not answer.

Comment

I do want to talk. What is sketchy about the 5 pardons Trump issued so far in his presidency, versus Obama who issued almost two thousand. What exactly is sketchy about Trump’s pardons? Those are questions you did not answer.
                    I already answered that question. I can spell it out more clearly I guess. Most of those people committed legitimate wrongs and were rightfully charged with crimes. Donald Trump pardoned them because of personal/political allegiance to them, thus abusing his power.

Now how about you tell me why you think he was right in pardoning those people.

Comment

• I don't know why you don't just move on;

If you want to debate me so bad on a topic, then mention the topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X