Malignaggi will be a broken man once Conor releases the full 36 minute session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    McGregor is the one dude.

When you bring in somebody to spar, you try to learn and prepare yourself for who you're fighting....not get all macho and try to hurt them.

Connor is a fool.
    I was on paulie side on the start , but the way he went to every media outlet and bashed conor non stop about everything from sparring to how the camp is set and where they sleep and what not when you are just a sparring partner was annoying , but i said "well maybe he is right in doing so cuz McG just released BS photos" but in the end of the day paulie is a lier , and i dont believe a word he said about the spar , mainly about the part where he was knocked down and got up and smacked talked , he looked gassed and wasted.
    It was a dick move by McG but Paulie was talking smack for a while and he got what he deserved trying to force himself into the limelight , i would say that nothign there looked special and i expect Floyd to hammer him really good and if we can believe the rumors from Floyd camp then he is beasting it up breaking down sparring partners (i.e several).
    First time since PBF was gone that i root for Floyd , finally on the winning side !!!! hhhhh , lets hope be breaks his will during this fight it will be AMAZING for all the BS connor has being spewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Mark my words he will release it after the Floyd fight. Just like I predicted that he would call his bluff by releasing the KD video footage.

We'll see Paulie's dumb ass get exposed again when the footage shows him getting walloped for 12 rounds like the bum he is

Then he'll be on twitter non-stop, popping modafinil and adderall staying up for 48 hours to try and defend himself
      Big deal. Even if he did get beaten, he's a TV commentator, and ex-Boxer who was pretty good in The Day, but he's not Floyd, not even close. He's not even an active Fighter at this point.
      There was Talk of John Mcenroe (currently a ESPN commentator) playing Serena Williams in an exhibition tennis match, of some sort. Even if he loses, I don't give Serena Williams any points or props for beating an old man, who is just a TV commentator at this point.

Even if the video shows Paul getting bashed, whatever, it doesnt matter. He's still gonna collect his Nice Pay-Check from SHO, for doing his TV commentary, just like John Mcenroe would, if he lost, in the above scenario....
      Last edited by HAMMER77777; 08-12-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Big deal. Even if he did get beaten, he's a TV commentator, and ex-Boxer who was pretty good in The Day, but he's not Floyd, not even close. He's not even an active Fighter at this point.
        There was Talk of John Mcenroe (currently a ESPN commentator) playing Serena Williams in an exhibition tennis match, of some sort. Even if he loses, I don't give Serena Williams any points or props for beating an old man, who is just a TV commentator at this point.

Even if the video shows Paul getting bashed, whatever, it doesnt matter. He's still gonna collect his Nice Pay-Check from SHO, for doing his TV commentary, just like John Mcenroe would, if he lost, in the above scenario....
        Before you guys were adamant that Paulie would whip and school Conor, now it's no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Before you guys were adamant that Paulie would whip and school Conor, now it's no big deal.
          Ya, I thought he would. But he's about to go from playing a good high school football team, to a NFL team. Shit's about to get real for him.

Comment

Working...
          X