No announcement yet.

People wanted Floyd to retire but talk about him more then ever now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People wanted Floyd to retire but talk about him more then ever now

Amazing, look at the front page...almost all the threads are about Mayweather, and most are made by posters who claim to dislike him. Why is he ALWAYS MENTIONED ON HERE? He is the most talked about fighter easily even in retirement...

Well here's whats been trending on Twitter the last 6 months:

1. #Golovkin
    2. #BatmanVsSuperman
    3. #TheForceAwakens
    4. #DonaldTrump
    5. #CaneloCowardPhagget

So I dont get your thread, floyd is not even in top 100 trending, I just checked. Gennad is the face of boxing, nobody really misses floyd except they want to see him get beat if he does appear back again.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Well here's whats been trending on Twitter the last 6 months:

1. #Golovkin
      2. #BatmanVsSuperman
      3. #TheForceAwakens
      4. #DonaldTrump
      5. #CaneloCowardPhagget

So I dont get your thread, floyd is not even in top 100 trending, I just checked. Gennad is the face of boxing, nobody really misses floyd except they want to see him get beat if he does appear back again.
      This is boxingscene not twitter

Comment

Not really seen Mayweather talked about that much tbh, don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

More than* every, Larry.

Comment

Why are you complaining about it? You love it.

Comment

i think there's 2 threads on floyd only. not sure what your seeing?

Comment

larry complains about people disliking floyd but always making threads about him, then larry goes and makes a thread about floyd. go figure...

Comment

NSB filled with weak ass casual fans that get off on by hating on Floyd and telling Floyd fans that Floyd isn't great, same thing you see in other forums regarding Kobe, tiger woods, Tom Brady, etc etc.

Comment

sounds like wishful thinking

99% of people couldnt care less about Floyd, and wish he would just go away and count his money instead of constantly playing the "hey everyone please talk about ME!!!" card.

For a multi-millionaire, and the best fighter of his generation, he seems to be a pretty insecure dude........

Comment

Working...
                    X