Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner a Wanted Man, Warrant Issued For Violent Robbery Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiot..........

Comment

what an idiot. Beefing at the bowling alley what does he think this is Kingpin

Comment

This one comes across as a real lowlife.

Comment

Flushing 20's down toilets and now resorting to robbing people at bowling alleys.

Comment

LOL at how the article ends "Broner has a fight"...no he doesn't. If the charges go through and Broner can't pay him off, the fights cancelled and he will end up in some serious ****.

Doesn't matter though, he hasn't even been a c list fighter since at least 2012.

Comment

lil adrien still hasn't recovered from that beating maidana gave him!

Comment

anyone can get it

Comment

The warrant is based off the words of the man who got beat up. I've been arrested based off the words of the other person. Broner might have to eat a bologna sandwich or two before he's bailed out. If I was him I'd turn myself in today before the weekend rush when all the drunk crazies get arrested and you in the holding cell with a guy so drunk he **** himself

Comment

If this really happened it would've been all over Instagram & Facebook and people in Cincinnati would've been talking about it. Not three weeks later. The bowling alley where it happened is a popular hang out spot that's why it's open at 3am

Comment

Broner's rich doe! Throwing change on the floor @ Walmart doe! Making it rain cash at strip joints doe! If he did beat & rob someone, Adrien "The Problem" Broner Just caused himself one big freakin' problem!

Comment

Working...
                      X