Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Maccarinelli vs. Juergen Braehmer: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Maccarinelli vs. Juergen Braehmer: Who Wins?

So, this weekend, 5th April, Enzo Maccarinelli fights Juergen Braehmer for the WBA light heavyweight (regular) strap.

Who have you got, and why?

Enzo 'The Welsh Dragon' Maccarinelli
    12.50%
    Juergen Braehmer
    37.50%
    Don't care/Only tuning in to see Enzo's chin shatter/Too close to call.
    50.00%

Voted for Enzo. He deserves a victory unlike the serial ducker in Braehmer.

Comment

Enzo is still fighting? How many times does he need to be knocked out to retire?

Comment

How do you think Kovalev does against Braehmer?

Comment

I don't think I'd honestly be surprised if Enzo pulled the upset off here.

Braehmer is not the puncher his record would indicate and he is looking worse each time out, his best years are long gone.

Enzo can win this fight.
          He is bigger, the better boxer, the harder puncher.
          The only advantages I see Braehmer having is his chin and the fights in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I don't think I'd honestly be surprised if Enzo pulled the upset off here.

Braehmer is not the puncher his record would indicate and he is looking worse each time out, his best years are long gone.

Enzo can win this fight.
            He is bigger, the better boxer, the harder puncher.
            The only advantages I see Braehmer having is his chin and the fights in his hometown.
            Didn't Enzo get knocked out by Afolabi, who had a 29% KO ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Didn't Enzo get knocked out by Afolabi, who had a 29% KO ratio?

Ola is a big cruiserweight with a decent punch, his K.O% is very deceptive.

Braehmer is a small LHW, he could make super middleweight easily.

Comment

Brähmer. Maccarinelli is shot and I cannot see him having any success at this weight.

Brähmer has always had a great offense. Great combinations. Brähmer can also be hit though and Maccarinelli can hit. An old saying is that the last thing a fighter loses is his punch which is good for Macca. What is bad for him is that another old saying tells that punchresistance vanishes with age and the welshmans punchresistance was always like crystal.

So Macca might get lucky early, but that is very unlikely to happen IMO. It's much more likely that Brähmer takes him out late.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Ola is a big cruiserweight with a decent punch, his K.O% is very deceptive.

Braehmer is a small LHW, he could make super middleweight easily.
                  Braehmer actually fought Ricky "The 'itman" Hatton at welterweight in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    Braehmer actually fought Ricky "The 'itman" Hatton at welterweight in the amateurs.
                    Brähmer has an exceptional AM record. Back then the germans called a 'jahrhundert-talent'. A talent of the century.

Record 95-5. Wins over Felix Sturm, Ricky Hatton and Carl Froch.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 03-31-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X