Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for on September 14?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a reason to root for Matthysse...i just am lol. Above all else, I want to see both guys perform well.

As for the other fight, I want Floyd to win so Canelo can start fighting real LMWs.

Comment

Canelo and Matthyse. I don't like Canelo but i just Pretty Boy Floyd to finally taste a defeat. Matthyse is pretty awesome. I think his time his now and he deserves a belt considering how he destroyed Peterson.

Comment

Floyd and Garcia

Comment

Canelo because of the catchweight and the lol's it will bring in here when the flom 'but he was fighting a cruiserweight' excuses come flooding in.

I have no preference on Garcia-Matthysse, may the best man win. Both are warriors.

Comment

Canelo - because Flyod is a prick. I expect Floyd to win a wide UD though.

Matthysse - I just like his style better.

Comment

All 4 fighters are four of my faves. I would like to see Mayweather vs Matthysee so Im hoping they both win.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I'm rolling with Mayweather and Garcia. It's not that I particularly like either four to be honest, but I think there's way too much hype around Canelo based on a couple of good wins but mostly a record built on bums.

Garcia is just a good guy. Forget his dad for a second, Garcia has always respected his opponents and I respect that. I don't dislike Matthysse but his fans are annoying. I want to see their reaction to a loss.
                Correct and I agree about the Lucas Fans. Garcia's dad is not a bad dude... He likes to build his son's confidence by never for one second, letting his son think the other guy is a god etc. I see what he is doing and it's out of love for his son. With Angel, all that iguana shet means nothing. That is fanboy nonsense. With Angel, you better earn it. "He ain't shet Danny..."

I suspect those getting mad at Garcia's dad are just mad because their father never showed as much devotion for them. Danny is Angel's heart an that is how it should be. I have the same bond with my son and I understand the passion that takes over Angel.

Comment

I'm going for Canelo who's the lesser of 2 evils.

I'm undecided on Mattysse/Garcia.

Comment

Floyd-Mattyhsee

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
                      Correct and I agree about the Lucas Fans. Garcia's dad is not a bad dude... He likes to build his son's confidence by never for one second, letting his son think the other guy is a god etc. I see what he is doing and it's out of love for his son. With Angel, all that iguana shet means nothing. That is fanboy nonsense. With Angel, you better earn it. "He ain't shet Danny..."

I suspect those getting mad at Garcia's dad are just mad because their father never showed as much devotion for them. Danny is Angel's heart an that is how it should be. I have the same bond with my son and I understand the passion that takes over Angel.
                      Get your ****in fanboyism with you and get the **** away from here.

Comment

Working...
                      X