No announcement yet.

Is my Idol ATG? F U he is!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my Idol ATG? F U he is!!!!

At first to me *******S were just stupid youngsters pecking away on their computers because they have not learned about women and Pu**y yet.

Then to me they were just ignorant about boxing because they were new converts to the sport because of their idol's contaminated winning streak.

Now they are starting to anger me with this ATG Bull****. Now I know, they know, not what they do or what they say. They are just excited and proud that their idol is one of them and looks like them, I REALLY GET IT! I truly do.

Hell Obama is the first AA president, but you don't see me or other AA running around talking about OBAMA is a ATG president. Yes Obama has had a lot of fights and he has won most of them. but his body of work is not complete yet. He has to win another election in 2 years and do a good job in his second term before he can make it in to a ATG convo.

*******S's at some point they have to start acting like knowledgeable boxing fans by contributing something meaningful and insightful to this forum other than is 'My idol a ATG?".

I really like coming to this forum and reading boxing articles and member posts, but not as much as I use to.

It really feels like I'm in High School most of the time when I'm reading some of the stuff posted by *******'s or their comments to threads posted by other members.

This forum has just turned into a place where nationalism, naming calling and bigotry is the normal mode of things.

ALL nationalism, name calling and bigotry aside THIS IS THE TRUTH. Their idol is just a entertaining fighter, that's it. ATG way to early to have that convo.

Not because their idol has not had enough big fights, he has. The problem is who their idol and his people chooses fight. The problem is when he fights them(after losses or KO's). The problem is the condition his chosen opponents are forced to fight in (a weight drained shell of their normal physical and mental condition).

So far as I am concerned he gets 0 credit or points for his last 6 fights. None of those fight puts him in a convo for ATG status.

Beating sub PAR opponents that are already damaged goods and weight drained does not increase your status. Hell it does not even take away from your status. But it sure in hell does not improve your stauts in the sport.

Pacquaio is in a holding pattern. He has been in that pattern since the JMM fights (which he lost both times). ARUM and ROACH has kept their idol away from anyone that has the ability to consistently hit him back.

When their idol puts together a string of wins that includes A level fighters in prime condition, proper weight and not coming of KO's or losses, he will start to move up the ladder towards ATG status.

If *******'s want their idol to get in the ATG convo, he the idol must first do the following in no specific order:
    1.TAKE THE DAMN TESTS
    2.Fight JMM and win for God sake (he has lost to this dude twice)
    3.Fight PBF and WIN (on the first try or the second try just get a win)
    4.Fight and knock off a young gun either Bradley, Alexander or Berto
    5.No more catch weight fights with dudes that are damaged and weight
    drained

Once the idol completes every task on that this list, I will proudly become a ******* myself.

Great.. you feel better now?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

what a fukn assclown

to be an atg manny has to take tests that no other fighter ever took?

I guess that means that there are no atg's except floyd and maybe shane.

what a fuk fanboy your are. i didnt need to read anything else

Comment

Comment

sure.

so can we all agree that bert sugar, emmanuel steward, hbo crew, espn, boxing experts are all *******S. they all call PAC an ATG anyway

carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X