Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ing hate it when friends treat you like the "errand boy", so I can relate to your frustration. The only people who I'll drop everything and give a ride to are my siblings (who never ask), and my mom (who asks very infrequently), anybody else can piss off.

I hate the answering the phone ****, too. Dudes (or girls, which is more often the case)call you up you don't want to hear from and you refuse to answer, this goes on for like a week, then they show up at your house like : "You're not answering your phone", yeah, no ****, don't you think there's a REASON for that? Like I don't want to talk to your stupid ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Sup Mang. You gotta respond with "Why, what's up?" to put it back on them, not tell them you're doing nothing.
      Oh, I'm past that, I'm done wit em. I just hate ppl in general these days.

The more of a self righteous, intolerant, uncaring asshole I am, the better I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

The more of a self righteous, intolerant, uncaring asshole I am, the better I feel.
        This sums me up perfectly. Quoted for truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I ****ing hate it when friends treat you like the "errand boy", so I can relate to your frustration. The only people who I'll drop everything and give a ride to are my siblings (who never ask), and my mom (who asks very infrequently), anybody else can piss off.

I hate the answering the phone ****, too. Dudes (or girls, which is more often the case)call you up you don't want to hear from and you refuse to answer, this goes on for like a week, then they show up at your house like : "You're not answering your phone", yeah, no ****, don't you think there's a REASON for that? Like I don't want to talk to your stupid ass?
          If it's some real shit, I'm bout that. Gotta work overtime unexpectedly? I'll watch your son for a few hrs. You movin? I'll help you load up your U-haul.

But these punkass favors are over. Stupid lil shit, all day, everyday. I never ask these mufuggas for jack shit.

And everytime I hook somebody up, I get shot down. I'll get a flat tire. Somebody will bump into my car while I'm parked then leave without sayin anything. I'll burn up $30 worth of gas drivin around. I'll get snagged on sumthin and rip my shirt/jeans, etc. Sumthin shitty that wouldn't have happened if I stayed home and minded my own goddamn business always happens.

Ppl piss me the fuck off.

Comment

• I just now noticed that mang's k level is exactly the same as mine.

Comment

I just now noticed that mang's k level is exactly the same as mine.
              Yea but you earned yours. You still put in e work. I'm e haggard.

Comment

Gotta work overtime unexpectedly? I'll watch your son for a few hrs. You movin? I'll help you load up your U-haul.
                Whoever calls me up and wants me to watch their kid or help them move better have their phone volume reduced, because my laughter is going to blow a damn eardrum otherwise.

First of all, kids annoy the piss out of me. I hate the smelly little germ buckets, they're always giving me some kind of ****ing illness. I go over to a friend's house, their kid comes up to me and touches my face, 3 days later I have the flu, or pneumonia, or AIDS. It's bull****.

As for the moving thing, I can't TELL you how many times that's been me, calling up friends when I had to move to a new place and go the "I'd love to help, but...." treatment. There are only two people I've ever been able to count on when I needed to move, and that's myself and the dude at the U-Haul place who's renting me the truck.

Comment

Yea but you earned yours. You still put in e work. I'm e haggard.
                  If you call ****ting on people work, then yeah. That's literally all I do now, I just wait for someone to say something ******ed, then disprove their statement, call them ******ed and laugh about it.

Outsmarting NSB kids isn't what I'd consider work.

Comment

Whoever calls me up and wants me to watch their kid or help them move better have their phone volume reduced, because my laughter is going to blow a damn eardrum otherwise.

First of all, kids annoy the piss out of me. I hate the smelly little germ buckets, they're always giving me some kind of ****ing illness. I go over to a friend's house, their kid comes up to me and touches my face, 3 days later I have the flu, or pneumonia, or AIDS. It's bull****.

As for the moving thing, I can't TELL you how many times that's been me, calling up friends when I had to move to a new place and go the "I'd love to help, but...." treatment. There are only two people I've ever been able to count on when I needed to move, and that's myself and the dude at the U-Haul place who's renting me the truck.
                    I don't do infants and toddlers. My friends who got kids that young wouldn't dare ask me to watch em. I'll get my boy's back who got a 7 yr old. Thats manageable.

And Movin just can't be done alone. I been there, and had help most times I needed it, so I'm more inclined to be considerate about it. And theres always some good drinkin and laughs to be had after sweatin your asses off draggin shit in/out of the house all day.

Comment

Oh, I'm past that, I'm done wit em. I just hate ppl in general these days.

Its ****ed up but most people need to be cut off. Bunch of *******s out here.

Comment

Working...
                      X