No announcement yet.

Kimbo wants Gannon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
    thought they'd all b in here screaming War Kimbo!!.
    an praising on how this is a step up in competition for him again.
    just because theres kimbo fans on here doesn't mean they all praise him and make him out to be invincible and what not.

Comment

Has anyone heard about who his next opponent really is?

I know he has called out Tyson, Butterbean, and now Gannon.

Comment

Gannon got put in the hospital by Brandon Lee Hinkle for about a week in his only fight in the UFC. Kimbo now isn't the same Kimbo that fought him the first time. Gannon gets murdered if this happens.

Comment

Fightline.com has learned that Bobby Lashley’s management team has been throwing his name around to MMA groups including UFC and EliteXC. Bobby Lashley vs. Kimbo Slice is one fight that has been considered.
          UFC isn’t too hot on Lashley, with Lesnar’s huge debut still fresh in everyone’s memory. It’s said they don’t want it to look like they’re repeating the same gimmicks and recruiting guys from pro wrestling.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ohhh know nothing of his fighting style, if he sticks 2 his wrestling an uses ground an pound i think he can stop kimbo within a round.

Comment

I doubt they will match Kimbo with Lashley in a legit fight. With his credentials, Lashley won't be a walkover like his other opponents were.

Comment

Originally posted by TBEC2 View Post
              LMFAO!! the way elitexc promotes i wouldn't put it past them
              Yeah he should fight Afro Puff and Dreads in the same night and if he's not too gassed then he could take on Big Mac as well.

Comment

Working...
              X