Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama makes Bill O'Relly looks stupid in one on one interview!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
    He claims he doesn't like to talk about his time in the service... could've fooled me.
    Yeah right haha

I remember that town meeting session type thing on CNN a few weeks ago he kept telling stories about when he was being held captive. Like the one when the enemy soldier made a crucifix in the snow..on Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      Bill O’Relly: “What if Iran gives Hezbollah a nuclear weapon”. They are like 10 years off making a nuclear weapon Iran is and how would Hezbollah even have the resources to even get a nuclear warhead.
      It's called Russia. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, there were scientists and physicists that fled to Middle Eastern countries and sold their secrets to places like Iran, that is known for sure.

The threat isn't Iran or Hezbollah as far as them creating a nuclear weapon, it's them buying one or getting their hands on one and having the insanity to use it.

That is a real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        It's called Russia. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, there were scientists and physicists that fled to Middle Eastern countries and sold their secrets to places like Iran, that is known for sure.

The threat isn't Iran or Hezbollah as far as them creating a nuclear weapon, it's them buying one or getting their hands on one and having the insanity to use it.

That is a real possibility.
        Where is the evidence?? Last time I asked there was just another propaganda sites were given. If anyone was going to give Iran nuclear warheads would be Pakistan. Were would Hezbollah host or store a nuclear warhead a cave??Iran is only enriching uranium at 4% not 90% which is needed for a nuclear warhead.Iran has the right to posses a nuclear weapon and has signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Thank god we don't elect Presidents based on how effectively they can read a prewritten speech off of a teleprompter.
          Uh, Palin's speech was written by Matthew Scully, a Bush speechwriter.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...838808,00.html

Can't wait for the debates.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
            Yeah right haha

I remember that town meeting session type thing on CNN a few weeks ago he kept telling stories about when he was being held captive. Like the one when the enemy soldier made a crucifix in the snow..on Christmas
            That story is from The Gulag Archipelago by Solzhenitsyn. Proof once again that the Repubs are consciously duping the uneducated. Did they seriously think that no one who was at that forum -- or who watched it -- had read what's possibly the definitive work on fascism and the abuse of power?

Edit: In McCain's 2007 book Hard Call: Great Decisions and the Extraordinary People Who Made Them McCain devotes an entire chapter to Solzhenitsyn and his experiences as recounted in The Gulag Archipelago. Just, you know, FYI.
            Last edited by fraidycat; 09-05-2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Thank god we don't elect Presidents based on how effectively they can read a prewritten speech off of a teleprompter.

After advertising his interview with Obama all day and then playing parts of it during the Republican Convention, Bill O'Reilly can go straight to hell. And yes, it's not hard to make him look stupid.

I tried to watch the clip, but after 13 "uh"s in the first minute 20 seconds from Obama, I had to turn it off. Stick to speeches chump.
              Have you ever heard your precious GW Bush talk during an interview? I hope you don't think he's articulate. Obama speaks better than McCain and Palin combined. Chump.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 09-05-2008, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Have you ever heard your precious GW Bush talk during an interview? I hope you don't think he's articulate. Obama speaks better than McCain and Palin combined. Chump.
                NO ****!!! Bush is a ****ing moron... that dude has dropped too many speech, and interview **** ups to even post in this thread! He is so ****ing dumb they invented a word to describe his butchering of the English language. When he ****s up its called a "Bush-ism"...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  Russia bullying it's neighbor? Do you even know what happened in the conflict? Oh right, Russia didn't do what Rumsfeld wanted....
                  No lots of Americans don't know that Georgia struck first. This is sad because we are being mislead in a bad way.

But if you dug deeper you would understand what this was all about.

follow the oil...........................

Comment

Obama stating that Pakistan are preparing for war on India was a dumbass comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                      Obama stating that Pakistan are preparing for war on India was a dumbass comment.
                      And how do you know this? Because you get more reliable information than a US senator and democratic nominee for President? That was a dumb ass post.

Comment

Working...
                      X