Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama makes Bill O'Relly looks stupid in one on one interview!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    He's corny as hell, McCain is.
    His silly laugh, forced smile, and laboring over the teleprompter is disheartening. Decent speech for pandering to republicans while pretty crappy on the whole.

I'm glad he told me he was a POW. I hadn't heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      McCain is talking about Russia with way too much angst...

If he gets elected I might have to move my ass to Canada, jeeze....
      that would make you a ***.

Is the McCain speech still going? I turned it off.Its hard watching him speak.

Comment

Oh and we gotta take care of those pack keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
          that would make you a ***.

Is the McCain speech still going? I turned it off.Its hard watching him speak.
          They delayed the convention to wait for the end of the football game... no joke.

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
          Oh and we gotta take care of those pack keys.
          I almost lost my keys today.

Comment

Oreilly is absolute trash

Comment

He's definitely a man's man. In a world where Russia is starting to bully its neighbors, John McCain is the kind of leader that will make Russia think twice. With Obama, they know they can get away with a lot more coz Obama is too skittish and has no experience with foriegn affairs like McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                He's definitely a man's man. In a world where Russia is starting to bully its neighbors, John McCain is the kind of leader that will make Russia think twice. With Obama, they know they can get away with a lot more coz Obama is too skittish and has no experience with foriegn affairs like McCain.
                Russia bullying it's neighbor? Do you even know what happened in the conflict? Oh right, Russia didn't do what Rumsfeld wanted....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  His silly laugh, forced smile, and laboring over the teleprompter is disheartening. Decent speech for pandering to republicans while pretty crappy on the whole.

I'm glad he told me he was a POW. I hadn't heard.

He sure played that card for everything it was worth. Compared to Obama his speech was pathetic, like he wanted people to feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
                    He sure played that card for everything it was worth. Compared to Obama his speech was pathetic, like he wanted people to feel sorry for him.
                    He claims he doesn't like to talk about his time in the service... could've fooled me.

Comment

Thank god we don't elect Presidents based on how effectively they can read a prewritten speech off of a teleprompter.

After advertising his interview with Obama all day and then playing parts of it during the Republican Convention, Bill O'Reilly can go straight to hell. And yes, it's not hard to make him look stupid.

I tried to watch the clip, but after 13 "uh"s in the first minute 20 seconds from Obama, I had to turn it off. Stick to speeches chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X