Alt-Left punches out liberal who refuses to denounce white people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Nice try with the false equivalency.

Evil is evil in whatever form it manifests itself; difference is that the right/conservative side of the political spectrum have given their evil a seat at the table while the left/liberal side of the political spectrum has not.
    As per this article:

http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-sta...or-a-neo-nazi/

I am willing to bet that the person who attempted to murder an innocent man believed exactly the same thing you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

I doubt I could ever defend those articles ! Jeezus christ

Hatred of racism supports racism
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-21-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

LOL.

It's hilarious to have white scream at other white people about how they need to hate white people.

This kind of lunacy leaves me speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          LOL.

It's hilarious to have white scream at other white people about how they need to hate white people.

This kind of lunacy leaves me speechless.

I've always believed that this is the sort of thing the government wants. Sure, publicly they talk about equality and living in peace but, in reality, what do they ever really do to achieve that goal? They keep pot stirred and keep us occupied with trouncing each other so we wont pay attention to what they are truly doing. As long as the media perpetuates these things with their overblown narratives and constantly label everything racist nothing will ever improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
            I've always believed that this is the sort of thing the government wants. Sure, publicly they talk about equality and living in peace but, in reality, what do they ever really do to achieve that goal? They keep pot stirred and keep us occupied with trouncing each other so we wont pay attention to what they are truly doing. As long as the media perpetuates these things with their overblown narratives and constantly label everything racist nothing will ever improve.
            Very true.

I think race relations are fine most of the time. The average person is looking to go to work, get paid, get a cheeseburger and go home. Race never figures into any of it.

The only time race seems to enter into things is when the media focuses on it and reminds us of dark things in our past even though many of these things no longer go on. Many of these same people who like to drudge up history to divide people call themselves progressives. I'd say their actions are the epitome of regressive.

The government is much better off staying out of most things. The politicians want to be involved in everything so that when election time comes, they can offer their "solutions" for votes. Often times, the government causes a problem like the housing bubble only for politicians to run on fixing the economic crisis by implementing more governmental interference even though the governmental interference caused the crisis to begin with. But the politicians on both sides of the aisle have another issue to run on. So both parties win while the average American pays a heavy price, most of which gets swept under the rug by an all too willing media who throws up things like race baiting videos such as this which only serve as distractions from the real issues.

It's quite maddening.

Comment

Americans eh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                No, you just did not read the rest of the article, so you went along with the intentionally provocative title and misleading piece under it which was not the beginning of the excerpt.

The point the author was really making had more to do with how race doesn't really capture a cohesive biological unit of people, nor is it beneficial to separate people that way in his opinion. But the person who posted that on twitter is intentionally making it seem like they are calling for the genocide of White people, which is not at all the case!

Of course I would never defend it if it called for the extermination of an entire group of people ! Also, I didn't even say I wanted to get rid of any people. I was just clarifying your misinterpretation of the article, but I did not even say I was agreeing with the author

I'm laughing so hard that you fell for that misleading post

Here is the article if you care:
                http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/a...hite-race.html

AKA if you read the rest of the article, they make it 100% crystal clear that this has nothing to do with eliminating White people. This is an argument about how the idea of the 'White race' does not correspond, in the author's opinion, to a particular cohesive biological unit nor is it beneficial to separate people in this particular way.

Again I didn't say I agree with the author that we should get rid of the concept of race or the White race in particular. Just explaining why your understanding of the article is not actually in line with the reality of the article's message.
                Ok go to a university and substitute that title of white race to black or brown race and see what happens. I say quit trying to shamebase people by color because it really seems to be dividing people more and more instead of mixing more and more

The author is basically saying that white people who continue to call themselves white are doing so out of a supremacist constructs. The author's goal is to make whites ashamed and eventually divided/conquered into forms of European labels, which have even greater amounts of historical annamosity attached?

Anyway, the construct of race is indeed biological and used among all kinds of animal phenotypes but dividers (as apposed to clumpers) often call them different species even though they can interbreed and have viable offspring. For instance, black and brown bears, red and grey squirrels, etc etc. So a lot of so called speciation is based on silly evolutionism while race is simply a phenotype differences. However, the fields of medicine know that in general the different races respond to treatments differently.
                Last edited by maracho; 08-21-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

All this tells us is that there are a disproportionate amount of sheep in this country who are easily influenced by media, special interest groups, cults, and hate speech. The idiots on both sides are suckers. Showing up to a protest/rally is just asking for trouble.

Too many angry, intolerant people on both sides who can't see past their own hate. This country will be forever divided. Right now they are tearing down statues that offend them, tomorrow it will be burning of churches, blowing up government buildings, and a total breakdown of laws and values. Look at the way these people treat one another. The media is eating this shyt up, makes for great ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    This is why I think anyone who claims a political party or a "direction" should be killed by a killer robot that my boy Elon Musk is against apparently.

If we didn't have D's or R's or Right people or Left people all us sane people could just do the right thing with these f#cktards who care too much about their team & we rational people could choose the correct path regardless if some things might be the D way or the R way or right, left or whatever f#cking direction.

Thats just my plan if I get elected on day 1, but then again I ain't running nor would I be elected since I like big butts & I cannot lie. Its sorta my win all the abc belts & toss them in the garbage the next day plan cuz I honestly believe these teams who believe there team is right 100% of the time are a f#cking problem.
                    Quit speaking so rationally. Dont you know the world doesnt work when someone has very rational thoughts.

Shame on you, Red K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      So in other words they hate the KKK and stupid Team R types?

Comment

Working...
                      X