Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Danny Garcia - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter vs Danny Garcia - who wins?

I see people are pretty split on this fight, but I favour Shawn to win a clear decision.
    Porter decision
    46.15%
    Porter KO/TKO
    15.38%
    Garcia decision
    30.77%
    Garcia KO/TKO
    7.69%

Porter buy 9-3, doing better than Thurman I would say. Danny's left hook isn't as scary as it once was in 140, and with Porter having a hell of a chin that was barely moved by Keith Thurman (Whom I also thought porter beat by 115-113) would easily dismantle Garcia on the inside and could probably finish him of he lands that leaping left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I see people are pretty split on this fight, but I favour Shawn to win a clear decision.
      I agree. Porter gave Thurman a closer fight than Garcia did. Porter also got Paulie out of there much quicker than Garcia did. I think Porter is better and stronger than Garcia with a higher work rate. Garcia has never been knocked down so I think the fight would go the full distance.

Comment

Garcia's "footwork" wont allow him to avoid the bull rushes and it will get a bit dirty with Garcia complaining to the ref all the while losing down the stretch. Porter by UD.

Comment

Working...
        X