Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurd vs trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I initially liked Trout's chances here when this first got mentioned, but then I tried to recall the last time Trout did anything anyone should care about & couldn't recall that moment (its the Cotto W 5 years ago for those scoring at home, it was bugging me so I had to look it up).

That said Hurd is young & inexperienced so this will either show us he's capable of some bigger things or end the Hurd train before anyone even boards it & potential get Trout headed in the right direction for the first time in a long time.

Interesting fight doe I will say that cuz I'm not really of a strong opinion either way & have lil confidence in whats going to happen here which tends to make for more compelling viewing then knowing someone is getting beat.

Comment

Trout is underrated but Hurd has been active. I didn't think Austin was going to do so well against Jermall but he hung in there. If Hurd pulls it off i can't talk **** no more...

Comment

I like hurd. His story is compelling but the chips are stacked against him. I'm hoping for a good fight and the making of a growing champ

Comment

Originally posted by Ready4Whatever View Post
          154 is a joke division! Ghost town, no one knows or cares about these blackboy bums. there was only alvarez who was elite in the division and now hes moved up.
          Alvarez who avoided those very black boys like Jermell and Jermall Charlo and Andrade and sold us the ****ing Beefy Smith pay per view instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Ready4Whatever View Post
            154 is a joke division! Ghost town, no one knows or cares about these blackboy bums. there was only alvarez who was elite in the division and now hes moved up.
            Then why did Jermall do better against Trout? Why no Erislandy Bora rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Alvarez who avoided those very black boys like Jermell and Jermall Charlo and Andrade and sold us the ****ing Beefy Smith pay per view instead?

Comment

Trout is a stepping stone and Hurd is an up-and-comer...really good hand speed, good footwork, throws with some pop, I'm surprised to read people picking Trout against him.

Comment

Hurd is not a bum. He'll rise to the occasion trust me. Trout's getting iced.

Comment

Working...
                  X