Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did andre dirrell lose focus after froch???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did andre dirrell lose focus after froch???

the dude was super talented froch was so frustrated during that fight that he had to resort in dirty tactics. very close fight but still dirrell is a good fighter it sucks that he lost focus because he would of been champion. froch took his soul

You seem to forget he beat Abraham AFTER he fought Froch. He pulled out of the tounry then and has really never had a proper comeback since.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      You seem to forget he beat Abraham AFTER he fought Froch. He pulled out of the tounry then and has really never had a proper comeback since.
      everyone was hating on him for 2 fights straight maybe thats the reason his hearts not in it no more.

Comment

i was big on him after the froch win and loved how he fought more aggressively vs abraham. i thought he was going to beat ward, sad to see how hes turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          everyone was hating on him for 2 fights straight maybe thats the reason his hearts not in it no more.
          I don't know what his problem is. Maybe there was some truth into that injury, hard to say. If he truly was having bad headaches, etc, I could understand losing passion for the sport in fear of permanent injury. But the whole injury thing seemed a bit fishy at the time, idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            I don't think his heart was in it in the first place. Against Froch and Abraham he appeared to have a stronger affinity with diving to the deck than duking it out on his feet.

Talented sure, but he's had opportunities to come back and hasn't taken them.

Comment

I don't agree with what you said. Direll fights with no heart. He uses his quick hands to land a punch or two and then grabs and holds which is illegal when done to excess and Direll does it to excess.Froch came to fight not to hold and wrestle. All Froch did was thy to get this octopus named Direll to let go of him so he could fight.I had Froch winning a close fight. Direll has skills but he does not like to get hit and does not have the heart and will to be a world class fighter.He is a cry baby and does not like it when the going gets tough.I believe he faked being unconscious in his fight with Abraham to get the DQ win. He might as well retire because he has not fought a decent fighter in years. His brother might win a title because he is much gamer than Andre and comes to fight. It takes more than just talent to be a champion. It takes will power, heart, toughness and determination and Andre comes up short in these qualities that Froch has in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't agree with what you said. Direll fights with no heart. He uses his quick hands to land a punch or two and then grabs and holds which is illegal when done to excess and Direll does it to excess.Froch came to fight not to hold and wrestle. All Froch did was thy to get this octopus named Direll to let go of him so he could fight.I had Froch winning a close fight. Direll has skills but he does not like to get hit and does not have the heart and will to be a world class fighter.He is a cry baby and does not like it when the going gets tough.I believe he faked being unconscious in his fight with Abraham to get the DQ win. He might as well retire because he has not fought a decent fighter in years. His brother might win a title because he is much gamer than Andre and comes to fight. It takes more than just talent to be a champion. It takes will power, heart, toughness and determination and Andre comes up short in these qualities that Froch has in spades.
                What this man just said. Slam dunk for me.

Comment

Quitting the super six was a mistake

Comment

Working...
                  X