No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Khan is unquestionably more skilled than Matthyse. But Khan would unquestionably lose to Matthyse. I'm surprised he was able to withstand Paulie's punches.
    I'm not too sure about the bold at all. Outside of Khan's quickness he really isn't that skilled.

Comment

So....................Matthysse's getting $800,000 for this fight finally getting a good payday.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I wonder if the winner getting Khan is still a plan at all. Probably is if Garcia wins, but not when Matthysse wins.
        I don't even see Khan getting past Alexander

Comment

If Khan had a chin I might give him the nod of being better than Lucas; but with his glass head nope I can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
            khan nor matthysse are highly skilled, khan has decent speed and that's it, and Matthysse has decent power (that you all fall in love with smh) in both hands but he's sloppy af...looking forward to this fight and how danny handles Matthysse's power, if he can take it then im sure he'll get the job done
            For fuks sakes. If Matthysse has "decent" power, who according to your standards has good power or great power.
            Some of you guys are so fking stupid you should have been aborted before birth.

Comment

Originally posted by trank View Post
              why is he still talking?
              coke hasn't worn off yet.

Comment

Dude's just trolling, pay no attention. Deep down, Angel knows his son is getting decapitated tonight, hence the outlandish comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I'm not too sure about the bold at all. Outside of Khan's quickness he really isn't that skilled.
                  Idk man, he's not a highly skilled guy, but neither is Lucas. Khan has a decent jab, his footwork is ok and I give him the nod in overall boxing ability in comparison to Matthyse. But Matthyse cuts the ring off well, he can take a punch and walk a guy down. Lucas would kill em, but I do think Khan has a bit more skill to his particular style.

Comment

I quite like Danny Garcia, but his Dad's appalling behavior will make tonight's massacre incredibly satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Idk man, he's not a highly skilled guy, but neither is Lucas. Khan has a decent jab, his footwork is ok and I give him the nod in overall boxing ability in comparison to Matthyse. But Matthyse cuts the ring off well, he can take a punch and walk a guy down. Lucas would kill em, but I do think Khan has a bit more skill to his particular style.
                      Khan has a pitty pat redundant jab.

His foot work is atrocious.

And the only reason people confuse him with having boxing ability is because his hands move so damn fast for about 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X