Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Willing To Face Jaime Munguia on September 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Lol great comment and well said! Why ain't he calling out the real champs at 154?!
    Remember, he already tried that and you saw how that worked out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It looks like WBO junior middleweight titlist, Jaime Munguia, could be getting a slot on the September 15th pay-per-view undercard at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas where middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez square off in a rematch.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Currently, Williams (25-1-1, 15 KO's) is rated number three by the WBO and number one by the IBF. And should he not get the opportunity to face the 21-year old Mexican, he is scheduled to face Takeshi Inoue in an IBF eliminator.

"That fight is all agreed to, we're just going to have to figure out a good date to put it on and that's the fight we would take," stated Edwards.
      There you go.
      Who says you can't have an agreement without a date?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Lol great comment and well said! Why ain't he calling out the real champs at 154?!
        J-Rock's not calling anybody out. His manager/trainer was asked a question and he answered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Where was all this energy towards the other Champs at 154? Munguia looks a little ordinary in his last fight and all of a sudden here comes J "from up under a" rock out the blue begging to face the weakest champ in the division. He wants no parts of Hurd, Lara or Charlo though. Bltch move..

I'd fancy a Munguia vs Brook not J-Rock boring azz
          Hurd is currently injured and the WBA did call for him to rematch Lara. Who knows if WBA will actually follow through. Williams seems to want a fight with Hurd or he wouldn't be trying to face Inoue (#2 IBF) in an eliminator. He lost to Jermall, but now he's working his way back into contention.

Comment

Not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
              munguia takes care of williams ! i rather see him take an easier fight though since he just whooped beefies azz!
              J Rock would win this fight rather ease, but why would Zanffer be interested in this fight? by the way, those Oscar haters already talking sh**t about GBP avoiding to pit Munguia with other boxers. When is Zanffer the leading promoter for Jaime.

Comment

Jrock is a bum, Jaime KO him inside of 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Jrock is a bum, Jaime KO him inside of 3 rounds.
                  If J-Rock is a Bum, then Munguia is a bigger bum, since he would lose to Julian Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Hurd is currently injured and the WBA did call for him to rematch Lara. Who knows if WBA will actually follow through. Williams seems to want a fight with Hurd or he wouldn't be trying to face Inoue (#2 IBF) in an eliminator. He lost to Jermall, but now he's working his way back into contention.
                    There definitely should be a Lara-Hurd rematch! Their first fight is Fight of the Year. Lara could have easily got the decision. Showtime, me, and a great many others had Lara winning that all-out brawl. If he had managed to stay on his feet the last 30 seconds it would have been a draw.

All this talk about Hurd-Charlo is a bunch of bs. If Lara had got the decision he deserved, everyone would be calling for a rematch. My god, Hurd and Lara both showed unbelievable heart, stamina, chin, and grit! It was seriously like a Barrera-Morales fight except at 154. Anyone not calling for a rematch is an idiot. Everyone cried about Lara using movement to befuddle Canelo and so Lara stood right in front of the giant Hurd and traded with him for all 12 rounds! Never once backing up, never once using movement to outbox the much bigger Hurd. Lara deserves a rematch and all the credit in the world. That one fight alone most likely will result in brain damage for both fighters a decade from now.

As for Munguia and J-Rock, I don't see Munguia taking that big of a risk. Williams would probably be the favorite. It would be a great match-up and could lead many sitting on the fence to cough up the money for the ppv.

Comment

JRock would beat Munguia. Hes a better boxer, higher ring IQ than Munguia who has no defense. J rock showed me something in his last fight with gallimore. The way he fought him on the inside reminded me of andre ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X