Collapse
No announcement yet.

New idea...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dont know enough about boxing to do these kind of things. Thats why your playoff thread was ****, and your dumbass biased opinion no one wants to read. I dont know why you're still trying. I feel sad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
      You dont know enough about boxing to do these kind of things. Thats why your playoff thread was ****, and your dumbass biased opinion no one wants to read. I dont know why you're still trying. I feel sad for you.
      If you view it right now, you might change your mind.

Comment

Top Five Reasons You Can't Blame today...

Comment

Remember, tune in to "Who's Number 1?" Greatest Upsets on Monday, and "Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame Muhammad Ali for Fighting Larry Holmes" on Tuesday....

Comment

Greatest Fights - Monday, September 11, 2006 FOTC - Manilla in terms of heavyweight fighters but hearns vs hagler was a THRILLER
            Greatest Upsets - Monday, September 18, 2006 most obviously tyson vs douglas
            Greatest Flops - Monday, September 25, 2006 lol what do you mean by flops if it is what i think you mean by it then it is probably louis vs schmelling

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ
              Greatest Fights - Monday, September 11, 2006 FOTC - Manilla in terms of heavyweight fighters but hearns vs hagler was a THRILLER
              Greatest Upsets - Monday, September 18, 2006 most obviously tyson vs douglas
              Greatest Flops - Monday, September 25, 2006 lol what do you mean by flops if it is what i think you mean by it then it is probably louis vs schmelling
              fights that were hyped up to be great fights, but were instead one-sided.

Comment

Who's Number 1?: Greatest Upsets, coming up next...

Comment

Top 5 reasons coming up now...

Comment

Here are the upcoming dates for more episodes of "Who's Number 1?", and "The Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame".

Who's Number 1:

Greatest Almost Upsets - Monday, October 16, 2006

Greatest Records - Monday, October 23, 2006

Greatest Controversies - Monday, October 30, 2006

Top 5 Reasons You Can't Blame:

Joe Frazier for Hating Muhammad Ali - Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mike Tyson for the Breakup of "Team Tyson" - Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jerry Quarry for Never Winning the Heavyweight Championship - Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hope you enjoy these as well!!!!

Comment

Who's #1 Greatest Almost Upsets coming up now...

Comment

Working...
                      X