No announcement yet.

Top ten favorite horror movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dr filth
    i wouldn't say more disturbing, unless u mean that scene at the beginning where the dude was gonna have to dig the key out of his eye. saw 2 is a lot better than saw, except for one thing, the first saw had more good scenes with jigsaw/ jon kramer
    For some reason the pool of needles that women was thrown into disturbed me a little.I guess im not a needle person.

Comment

• Horror movie and favorite in the same sentence?

Question should be what's the scariest movie.

Changeling
      The Ring

Comment

• identity <--- that kid is a killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups
          Horror movie and favorite in the same sentence?

Question should be what's the scariest movie.

Changeling
          The Ring
          Very few movies are scary.
          But Blair Witch scared me, i actually got more scared after a few days. The fact that u didnt see wat it was got to me.
          My imagination is a bastard wen it gets going.

Wen i was a kid the Exorcist and Pet Cemetry had scenes that scared me.

Most recently i was stoned and watched Mulholland Drive and Open Waters. They are both great films and both had some scary moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            But Blair Witch scared me, i actually got more scared after a few days. The fact that u didnt see wat it was got to me.

Most recently i was stoned and watched Mulholland Drive and Open Waters. They are both great films and both had some scary moments.

i love Mulholland drive, it's one of my favorite films, and not just because naomi watts gets naked. the film has great characters, especially the cowboy

Comment

• Mass, if that's the case then I'm definetly never watching Saw 2.

Here's why I find Saw so disturbing: To me, a death is a death, but it's the way that you're put to suffer that makes it worse. It's not just some average torture **** that's in that movie, it's some stuff that gets into your mind and makes you shudder.
              It's the whole feeling of panic and the way that he tortures them psychologically that gets me. I was really repulsed by the reverse jaw trap and the barbwire scene.

A while back I was watching an episode of Forensic Files where this black guy, serial killer, used to build sex rooms and torture rooms where he'd take his victims, play with them, and then eat their body. It was so disgusting. That's what Saw reminds me of. Jigsaw got under my skin. The ending when he shut the door on the dark haired guy was really disturbing. Imagine that guy still laying there in the dark in chains.
              Last edited by the traveler; 08-30-2006, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Very Pet Cemetry had scenes that scared me.

Let me guess, Zelda scenes? Man, she's--well, it was actualyl a guy that played her-- is the creepiest thing that I've ever seen. Can you imagine being locked in the same room with her? Wow! And the, "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhheellllllll," cries that she gives are enough to give you nightmares for life. I love the foggy lense that they used in those flashbacks.

Comment

LOL!I love watching horror movies stoned!But that **** pussifies me.Im much more on edge

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelfist
                    Let me guess, Zelda scenes? Man, she's--well, it was actualyl a guy that played her-- is the creepiest thing that I've ever seen. Can you imagine being locked in the same room with her? Wow! And the, "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhheellllllll," cries that she gives are enough to give you nightmares for life. I love the foggy lense that they used in those flashbacks.
                    The Zelda scene still scares me That was a guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelfist
                      Mass, if that's the case then I'm definetly never watching Saw 2.

Here's why I find Saw so disturbing: To me, a death is a death, but it's the way that you're put to suffer that makes it worse. It's not just some average torture **** that's in that movie, it's some stuff that gets into your mind and makes you shudder.
                      It's the whole feeling of panic and the way that he tortures them psychologically that gets me. I was really repulsed by the reverse jaw trap and the barbwire scene.

A while back I was watching an episode of Forensic Files where this black guy, serial killer, used to build sex rooms and torture rooms where he'd take his victims, play with them, and then eat their body. It was so disgusting. That's what Saw reminds me of. Jigsaw got under my skin. The ending when he shut the door on the dark haired guy was really disturbing. Imagine that guy still laying there in the dark in chains.
                      If the first one freaked you out(like me)than the second one definetly will.Give it a watch!

Comment

Working...
                      X