No announcement yet.

No 1 at heavy has a good resume except Haye n Wlad so why r u trashing Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Again who are you talking about, who are these heavies that are escaping criticism??? Please name them.

If you think you're the best and you have a heavyweight title then you should seek to fight far better opponents than what Wilder has. It's that simple, you're living on another planet if you don't think Wilder deserves flack for his title reign and career up until this point.
    he just started boxing in his 20s, he started to peak out like 2 years ago, that in itself is an accomplishment. starting in your 20s and making it as far as he is and improving, I thought you guys were lovers of the sport, his resume isn't the best ok but he was on the right path opponent wise with povtk, its not many big names at HW 2018 will be a good year for HW boxing everyone worth mentioning just came on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      I think you need to look up the definition of the word resume.. its a summary.

A summary is a cv.. a list of all history wins and losses.

Prime chagaev? He never had a prime lol. How did haye swerve like the plague when haye fought valuev for the WBA after valuev had regained it after his MD loss to chagaev... ( a much less conving MD than hayes win and you know it ). When chagaev fought valuev haye was still a ****ing CW you mong.

Oh but we're counting wins over Cruiser weights? I'll be sure to remember to come back to this once Haye beats the WBC cruiserweight champion.. who beat a guy for the belt ranked higher than huck? Gtfo with your triangle victory theory bull.

Btw carlos takam has never been a top 5 heavyweight in his ****ing life the sorry good for nothing bum merchant.

Haye beats the drug cheat.. the same drug cheat who was more than likely on the peds for every ****ing win he had so the fact you even give povetkin any credit shows where your loyalties lie.

Be cool if they fought so he could lose to a cruiserweight.. a much better one than Marco ****ing huck who did his absolute best to have nothing to do with haye at CW

If that's the case the best resume probably belongs to a journeyman with 150 losses.
      Its totally moot regardless both fought Wladimir, both lost so Wladimir aside compare the rest of their resumes, its not hard to see whose is better. You're really underrating Chagaev i mean you do realize he not only fought but beat the same opposition as Haye but undeniably fought them when they was far better than the ancient versions Haye took on?
      Haye was Chagaev's mandatory for a number of months, years and made every excuse not to fight him instead later going for an easier route in Valuev a guy who Chagaev had already beaten years earlier.

Huck ducked Haye at CW? Hmm I'm pretty sure that Huck had just come on the scene as Haye was moving up. He lost to Cunningham who was calling Haye out left and right. Didn't Haye fight at a catchweight vs Bonin? (could be wrong) then move back down to fight the path of least resistance in Enzo. Huck maybe a lot of things but he's no ducker he's fought everyone and a lot several times. Afolabi x4, peak Cunningham, Lebedev, Povetkin, Arslan x2, Glowacki, soon to be Breidis. He's fought a real murderous row.
      Tony Bellew isn't a patch on Marco Huck never was, never will be. Ones an ATG CW the others a paper titliest with 1 defense vs a commentator.
      Makabu higher ranked than Huck? Which rankings?

Takam was #5 in the WBC
      I can't find Ring Mags rankings, I'm not at my comp.

Comment

Working...
      X