Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prison rape: why don't prison guards stop it from happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man it's expensive as **** to house inmates already, no guards should be getting payed MORE just to make sure ass sex doesn't happen.

This wouldn't be an issue if we just eliminated prison systems and jumped straight to death by guillotine.

Comment

geez that larry guy is a bigger loser than i pictured

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Man it's expensive as **** to house inmates already, no guards should be getting payed MORE just to make sure ass sex doesn't happen.

This wouldn't be an issue if we just eliminated prison systems and jumped straight to death by guillotine.
        Ropes are cheap.

They should hang serial killers and people who do random shootings. Also, men who rape (especially those who sodomize their victims) should be hanged, as should those who molest children.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Ropes are cheap.

They should hang serial killers and people who do random shootings. Also, men who rape (especially those who sodomize their victims) should be hanged, as should those who molest children.
          My question is if you are in prison and if you got some homies or your cell mate trying to assault you in some form, can you slit his throat? It would be justified in normal everyday life if someone was getting sexually or physically assaulted.

Comment

The weird thing is this seems to be an exclusively American phenomenon

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              My question is if you are in prison and if you got some homies or your cell mate trying to assault you in some form, can you slit his throat? It would be justified in normal everyday life if someone was getting sexually or physically assaulted.
              You should have the right to defend yourself by whatever means is necessary to stop the assaults.

Comment

Only blacks rape each other. Bernard Hopkins is a documented f*ggot.
                Last edited by TheUnbiased; 09-05-2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  why stop it? they deserve it, its part of prison life
                  i want to be as relaxed as you

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                    Only blacks rape each other. Bernard Hopkins is a documented f*ggot.
                    Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Ropes are cheap.

Yeah easy way to solve the problem... I don't understand this whole "lets put a guy in prison at 22 for 3 first degree murders and give him five life sentences plus a thousand years" bull**** that goes on. That costs a lot of money that could be funnelled into the educational/health/literallyanthingelse systems...

Comment

Working...
                      X