Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Americans genuinely find Amy Schumer funny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's not funny in the slightest. Her "routine" such as it is, consists solely of her trying to talk like a dude. That's the extent of it. "Look at me, I'm a girl who talks about sex for shock value!". As far as her fame, she was given a show to pander to women (as if they know comedy), and is being used to further the, "Women are just as good as men" agenda parroted by other mediocre looking white women.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      She's not funny in the slightest. Her "routine" such as it is, consists solely of her trying to talk like a dude. That's the extent of it. "Look at me, I'm a girl who talks about sex for shock value!". As far as her fame, she was given a show to pander to women (as if they know comedy), and is being used to further the, "Women are just as good as men" agenda parroted by other mediocre looking white women.
      Lol so u hate the feminist movement but you like the white demonization stuff. Yeah white women are the worst. Both are expressions of the same "social justice movement" u self contradictory ******.
      Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 08-10-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

She was good on roasts but that's about it. Her show and stand-up is terrible.

Comment

Nope, she is a****

Comment

Way overrated,,, kinda funny but not super funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                Not at all. Funny Female comedians are nonexistent.
                Females just aren't funny, it's ****ing strange

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                  Lol so u hate the feminist movement but you like the white demonization stuff. Yeah white women are the worst. Both are expressions of the same "social justice movement" u self contradictory ******.
                  I never said I hated anything, bruh. In America, radical feminist ideologies are MOSTLY parroted by dumb, entitled white women, and I stand by that. THOSE white groups of holes (that comprise Schumer's fanbase) are ****s who shouldn't be allowed to procreate. You can keep making ******* assumptions like the twat you are, because I expect nothing less from an a55hole who thinks that Amy "Miss Piggy" Schumer is actually funny. :wt:

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post

Margaret Cho already did that shtick like 15 years ago. And she was funnier than Schumer. Not saying she was funny, just funnier than Schumer.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                      Females just aren't funny, it's ****ing strange
                      Dee from Always sunny in Philly is pretty funny, I think she is the only one.

Shumer is part of the tribe so she was gonna be a big star regardless of being a useless blob.

Comment

Working...
                      X