Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Duva find away to stop the Ward-Kovalev fight from happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Suva so of course I'm worried about this. I feel bad for Killa Kov because I know he's a man's man. But Duva has ran to the media while she also ran from a big fight before

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      She has a press conference to promote the fight, no body from Roc Nation shows up let alone Ward and she is the one who is going to pull out of the fight. You can't make this shiet up, lol.
      I get your point but has something like that ever happened? would you think she'd check with RN to see if they were sending anyone?

Maybe Jay-Z was feeding Blue while Beyonce is on tour and couldn't make it.

Comment

We're talking about the same broad that demanded a WBC purse bid, stated that she was bringing Russian high rollers to this purse bid, got her bluff called, then backed out because she was no match for Team Stevenson.

Given the history of both promotional companies, it seems as if once again, Duva is bluffing and will do something behind the scenes to sabotage the best fight in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          I blame Al and Roc Nation those bunch of twats don't care about boxing they want it to be in Joakland in a small 15k stadium that Ward couldn't even sell out so there is some ppl cheering for that pathetic joke Ward lol
          what does AL Haymon have to do with this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
            what does AL Haymon have to do with this fight?
            Everything bad about boxing = Al

Comment

Honestly a solid chance. Honestly a solid chance Roc Nation f#cks it up. Both of these promotions are their own worst enemies it seems or just run by incompetent dummies, you choose.

I sorta regret making a bet this fight would happen this year now. I fully believe Kovalev wanted the fight. I fully believe Ward wanted the fight. I just didn't fully consider how f#cking stupid each sides promoter was to potentially mess up this somewhere along the way.

Hopefully this is all a lil bump in the road & these two functional ****** promotion presidents can make things come together with their personal mental health professional, social worker or caretaker giving them their medicine and getting them focused on putting this card together.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                She did it with Stevenson, will she also try to avoid Ward?
                Will Ward find a way out of this fight? He did with Stevenson.

Comment

I guess people forget that HBO is involved with this one, this fight WILL HAPPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Will Ward find a way out of this fight? He did with Stevenson.
                    I know this crap fits your agenda, but WTF are you talking about? When was Ward supposed to fight Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      I blame Al and Roc Nation those bunch of twats don't care about boxing they want it to be in Joakland in a small 15k stadium that Ward couldn't even sell out so there is some ppl cheering for that pathetic joke Ward lol
                      What does Haymon have to do with this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X