Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Duva find away to stop the Ward-Kovalev fight from happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Duva find away to stop the Ward-Kovalev fight from happening?

She did it with Stevenson, will she also try to avoid Ward?

Probably. Can't really trust that snake. The female arum

Comment

I could have sworn you were among the ones that assured the fight was signed and ready to be held in November? There was no way that Ward would pull out because the fight was signed. If Ward couldn't pull out I doubt Kovalev can considering the fight is signed.

Desperate attempt to shift attention because everyone knows the arrogant, sob Ward is going to get humbled or will pull out with an injury.

This is supposed to be boxing's biggest match in the year. Where the hell is Ward to help promote it?

Comment

definitely, everything you read in this forum affects you a lot

Comment

Yeah.. Ward's team not showing up to the presser and trying to change the venue to Ward's hometown after "the fight has been signed" is totally Duva's fault.

And you're absolutely right, it's Kovalev who's ducking Stevenson.

Holy **** the fanboyism is unreal. I bet if Ward killed a man on live TV you would have pulled a shaggy and started saying 'it wasn't him'. Take your bull**** elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Probably. Can't really trust that snake. The female arum
            ^^^you gotta a point.

Comment

I blame Al and Roc Nation those bunch of twats don't care about boxing they want it to be in Joakland in a small 15k stadium that Ward couldn't even sell out so there is some ppl cheering for that pathetic joke Ward lol

Comment

She might Larry. we better watch her closely. she is very suspect.

Comment

when this whole mess clears...we are going to know what really happened...for now...do you have any sources Larry?

because I'm reading a whole different story...but as I said, this needs to be clear for us to give such statements.

Comment

She has a press conference to promote the fight, no body from Roc Nation shows up let alone Ward and she is the one who is going to pull out of the fight. You can't make this shiet up, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X