Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lefty vs righty. Feet are gonna get crossed up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty vs righty. Feet are gonna get crossed up!!!

Some PAC-A-Maniacs dismiss KTFO6 by claiming foot stomping or whatever excuse the need to face each day. My cousin sent me this link...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6gEExQrqA

My iPhone on this site has limitations.. If anyone wants to repost it properly... Please do so..

Foot stomping is a two way street... Stepping on toes in the dope game... Or the fight game can get you smashed!!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-14-2016, 02:56 PM.

There is a lot to consider...

I made myself an ambi jacker... Had a sever shoulder injury on my right hand, and had to learn to jack left handed.

I am a right handler for the most part.... But use a mouse with my left hand.

The benefits of ambi jacking...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      There is a lot to consider...

I made myself an ambi jacker... Had a sever shoulder injury on my right hand, and had to learn to jack left handed.

I am a right handler for the most part.... But use a mouse with my left hand.

The benefits of ambi jacking...
      I feel you.

I broke my right wrist when I was in 8th grade, prime wanking years.

Had to learn how to wank with the left. True champions adapt to anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I feel you.

Hell yes... My girl thinks it is amazing that I can use chopsticks with either hand.
        That I pick my nose with my left hand, yet wipe my azz with my right hand.

She is surprised my penmanship is better with my left hand..

That injury really helped me. Lots...

I get credited for intelligence, yet I know I am stupid...

But not dumb enough to correct my co workers...

Not everything bad that happens to us is bad
        Not everything good that happens is good. Think lotto winners who commit suicide!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Hell yes... My girl thinks it is amazing that I can use chopsticks with either hand.
          That I pick my nose with my left hand, yet wipe my azz with my right hand.

She is surprised my penmanship is better with my left hand..

That injury really helped me. Lots...

I get credited for intelligence, yet I know I am stupid...

But not dumb enough to correct my co workers...

Not everything bad that happens to us is bad
          Not everything good that happens is good. Think lotto winners who commit suicide!!

I'm ambidextrous too. I write with either hand, bat lefty, catch righty.

We are special.

Comment

I feel you.

Left hand wanker since day 1 doe.

Comment

I'm ambidextrous too. I write with either hand, bat lefty, catch righty.

We are special.
              People want me to be in the left or right handed camps..

I tell them... I don't know... Depends on what I am doing...

Are you a democrat or republican?? Don't know???

Don't bring up kicking... Gets complicated.

Comment

Pacquiao fans just never respected Marquez no matter what he did. They all call him a crybaby or complainer but the truth is that he beat Pacquiao 3 times. They don't want to admit the truth.

Comment

I feel you.

it just doesnt feel right wanking, smoking or having a drink with the left...its unnatural lol....only thing I do well with my left hand is drive left handed and throw jabs and left hooks

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Pacquiao fans just never respected Marquez no matter what he did. They all call him a crybaby or complainer but the truth is that he beat Pacquiao 3 times. They don't want to admit the truth.
                    I agree. 3x beat PAC but no spoon23 threads .... No slow motion analysis... He is blinded by PAC jizz on his glasses... And he doesn't want them cleaned..

Comment

Working...
                    X