No announcement yet.

How Would gennady Perform Against Higher Level Opposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Would gennady Perform Against Higher Level Opposition

Let say he was facing a HOF level fighter and neither has a stylistic advantage.

Would he still put on dominant performances or would it turn into competitive 8-4, 7-5 type of decisions.

he would ko cotto and canelo

Comment

golovkins too slow and no head movement he would look less n less dominant and if he steps up in class esp at 168 he can very well lose UD

Comment

Maybe he would rise to the occasion or maybe he would be exposed as more hype than substance (like Lucian Bute or Ronda Rousey.)

We won't know until he finally faces higher level opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
          golovkins too slow and no head movement he would look less n less dominant and if he steps up in class esp at 168 he can very well lose UD
          I just lol'd at this

you were probably one of the few who said Lemieux might KO him

Golovkin is a beautiful boxer, can do it all. 345-5 amateur record, superb KO %, and man can he adapt! He picked Lemieux apart not needing to go ham.

Comment

Only a bigger guy could beat him. Nobody his own size today has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              I just lol'd at this

you were probably one of the few who said Lemieux might KO him

Golovkin is a beautiful boxer, can do it all. 345-5 amateur record, superb KO %, and man can he adapt! He picked Lemieux apart not needing to go ham.
              lemieux is just as stong or stronger puncher than ggg that was my only reasoning for saying such bc notice how i said "might" i guess word context goes over certain ppl's heads
              you say he has beautiful boxing skills WHATS THE BIGGEST NAME ON HIS RESUME

Comment

lemieux is just as stong or stronger puncher than ggg that was my only reasoning for saying such bc notice how i said "might" i guess word context goes over certain ppl's heads
                Why do you even post on this forum? Everything you write is 100% predictable. You are in a wrong forum, racism isnt wanted here. I put you on ignore.

Comment

Resume should not be solely judged for one's skill, OK he might not have fought the greatest competition but who the hell in his division would fight him? Canelo and Cotto are shook thinking about him.

Point is, every person that was thrown in front of him got smacked around like a rag doll. His amateur background alone is evidence he's very experienced. Great chin, great power, can adapt.

Comment

Anyway, i see GGG knocking out Canelo, Cotto and Lara and everyone else at Middleweight, Quillin, Lee etc.

The bigger question is: Who is willing to step into the ring with him.

If some "great" fighters are ducking him, how can you even call them great? Thats already a sign that GGG would beat them easily to me.

Name a couple of the good fighters that would beat GGG right now, and fighters that are not fighting 2 weightclasses above him.

Comment

Working...
                    X