• Show
Clear All

• Hernandez stripped of IBF CW title, Ramirez now the champ

So possible fight with McKenzie I think they're saying/

Amazing how you can just be handed titles these days

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Amazing how you can just be handed titles these days
      Victor Ramirez was the IBF interim champion , by law if the champion can't go the Interim champion is the new world champion

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Victor Ramirez was the IBF interim champion , by law if the champion can't go the Interim champion is the new world champion
        Yea hence me saying "handed the title"

Comment

What's the background here? Is Hernandez injured or in a promotion dispute? Or is he available to fight and being screwed over?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            meh, for some orgos.

Good ole WBA has an interim and a regular... so they had 2 different guys fight for their third super serious title

Comment

So they won't be fighting now didn't Ramirez pull out of the 1st scheduled fight

What brought about this ruling did YPH do something seems kind of random

Comment

Yea this was bound to happen but I just didn't expect they would hand Ramirez the title like that. At least fight for the vacant title. Hernandez hasn't fought in over a year and I don't really know why. Whether it's promotional dispute or injury.

Comment

Hilarious. Sauerland kept Hernandez and Huck from fighting each other to "let things build indefinitely" and now they have jack ****. A rare happy ending. Cruiserweight can breathe again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Yea this was bound to happen but I just didn't expect they would hand Ramirez the title like that. At least fight for the vacant title. Hernandez hasn't fought in over a year and I don't really know why. Whether it's promotional dispute or injury.
                    for what i've been reading they say (ramirez promoter) is because delays and injuries, so i don't know which is the real reason, ramirez is still fighting on the date he was supposed to fight hernandez

Comment

Working...
                    X