Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hbo should force cotto and canelo to speak english in the 24/8 series imo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    they was?because honestly i can't even remember a single moment from any of those 24/7 episodes other than jcc jr eating cerial after hitting the sherm stick,there was nothing that stood out from them imo

and the only time i used a electric scooter was i was like 14 and i stole my grandmas scooter on Halloween cause my costume was stephen hawking

Comment

what for lol?

its fine just how it is, if they force them to speak english it will be a bland.

Comment

I've always thought it was best when in their native tongue. That goes for fighters who speak enough English to answer the questions but that stumble in the process as well. That includes post fight interviews etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
          what for lol?

its fine just how it is, if they force them to speak english it will be a bland.
          Yeah agreed. The English always comes off more awkward or filtered.

Comment

Originally posted by sanluisjerzy View Post
            Cotto Margarito you had a guy trying to avenge losing to a cheater, and the cheater calling the guy who lost a *****. And then you have interviews with their wives and children. More intrigue than a spanish soap opera.
            actually u made a good point with this one,it's starting to come back to me

who could forget when margaritoe was going in on that boy with the ruthlessness

now that i think about it,cotto margs 24/7 was pretty good

Comment

Oh poor Floyd fans i totally forgot you can't read the damn subtitles, but don't worry, HBO will dub it for you.

Comment

dont count on it-- they didnt force broner to speak english either

Comment

its good practice for all you non spanish speakers, anyways you americans should learn it will be in your best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    HAH!! Nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                      broner aint never been on 24/7 so miss me with that hate homeboy

Comment

Working...
                      X