• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Mancini on Canelo: "Canelo is nothing special...Lara won."

Praises GGG in the beginning.

Skip to 1:10sec.

In B4 "Mancini DNSAB!"

Comment

rewatched this fight recently, saw canelo winning it alot clearer than before suprisingly

Comment

and alvarez definitely landed more power punches, just going from memory of the fight
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-21-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I only saw the fight once, live. I felt Canelo deserved the fight. He was the only one trying to do anything. That was Lara's most pathetic performance to date. Nobody actually "won", Canelo just deserved the decision for at least trying to fight. Lara was trying I don't know what, to bore me to death, and I give boring fighters the benefit of the doubt 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

Well fuck this changes everything! Ray Mancini doesn't think Canelo is anything special... There's no way in hell I can be a Canelo fan now!

*Sarcasm*

Comment

Saw it once and had it extremely close, either a draw of tight decision either for either guy.

Comment

Gotta respect what Mancini has to say, whats interesting is he picks "nothing special" Canelo over Cotto.

2:08

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Gotta respect what Mancini has to say, whats interesting is he picks "nothing special" Canelo over Cotto.

2:08
                  nothing special Canelo over Cotto. I wonder what he thinks about Cotto then lol. Anyhoo, Canelo beat Lara 115-113 in my book.

Comment

"youth over experience..." ~Mancini

Comment

Working...
                    X