No announcement yet.

Maravilla from Cotto match vs Alvarado from Rios III match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    same exact red mark on the pads in a picture that cotto showed... it showed the same exact red mark in the pads that were confiscated in the mosley fight. They are both red marks in the same exact spots. When he got caught in the mosley fight he got suspended from boxing. common sense bro
    Sergio couldnt even walk 5-6 months prior to the fight FACT. Your an expert on red marks huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      Margs was using illegal wraps, but Sergio was 100% healthy in there? You Cotto **** love to have it your way all the time huh? If its a 145 catchweight or Diaz being a bad trainer, theres always an excuse.
      Well lets see now, Margs was suspended, Caplasterillo was banned from the sport and Sergio was CLEARED to fight.

You act like Segio is the only athlete with that tear to the knee... Football players return to the sport with the very same injury.

Sergio came into the ring thinking Cotto was Kelly SHOT Pavlik and paid dearly.

The end.

Comment

Sergio couldnt even walk 5-6 months prior to the fight FACT. Your an expert on red marks huh?

Here you go.

"He has some kind of tear in his knee," DiBella said. "It's not severe or an immense injury, thankfully. The hand is broken. His left hand is in a soft cast. It's a hairline fracture. There is also a bad bruise as well as the hairline fracture. That shouldn't be a big problem. The hand turned out to be better than we thought it was."

DiBella said the knee needs arthroscopic surgery to "clean it up."

Stop the discredit campaign. Cotto SNUFFED the guy who beat... Chavez Jr.

The end.

Comment

MRI scans in NY right after the fight showed no damage or swelling to his knees FACT

Comment

So, the guy can beat BIG ass Murray with a bad knee and a bad elbow but somehow fails against Cotto whilst claiming his knee was 100% thanks to a successful SERGury. Why are we NOT hearing Sergio making ANY claims about his knee in the Cotto loss? CLEARLY he is not above such talk as you can see from his quote below...

"With Murray I was feeling 1500 percent,***8221; exaggerates Martinez, ***8220;but four days before the fight I injured my knee, and I was not going to go out and say, 'Hey, Martin, guess what? I just injured my knee.'***8221; Martinez says this stressing that the fight was the most anticipated boxing event in his country***8217;s rich history in the sport.

***8220;I was not going to suspend that fight with only four days to go. They would have killed me! I could have never set foot in my own country! I thought, 'Dead or alive, I am getting into that ring.' But it was difficult, knowing that four days before the fight I had injured my knee, and one day before the fight my elbow almost came apart, and I couldn***8217;t even lift my left arm, and then in the second round I fractured my hand. I had to struggle a lot, a long, uphill battle, but I thought, ***8216;I am leaving my heart here, I am leaving my life.***8217; And I did.***8221; ~ SurgiOh!

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
              Here you go.

"He has some kind of tear in his knee," DiBella said. "It's not severe or an immense injury, thankfully. The hand is broken. His left hand is in a soft cast. It's a hairline fracture. There is also a bad bruise as well as the hairline fracture. That shouldn't be a big problem. The hand turned out to be better than we thought it was."

DiBella said the knee needs arthroscopic surgery to "clean it up."

Stop the discredit campaign. Cotto SNUFFED the guy who beat... Chavez Jr.

The end.
              LOLLLLLL did you just copy and past an article from 2012 you clown? go wash Cottos stain of your eyes.

Comment

MRI scans in NY right after the fight showed no damage or swelling to his knees FACT
                Exactly. Peasants HATE facts. If you look at Surgio's face, he was cobweb drunk from that Cotto shot. He stood up and shook his head to clear it...

Peasants are mad. Had Canelo beaten Surgio, you would hear NO "kneegate" nonsense.

That Taino Rum is strong.

Comment

LOLLLLLL did you just copy and past an article from 2012 you clown? go wash Cottos stain of your eyes.

Just figured you should know that such knee injuries are COMMON in sports and NOBODY is left crippled or with a soft TEMPLE.

Surgio got clowned by the lil Cotto.

Accept it and drown your sorrow in a few more Coronas you filthy field peasant...

Comment

HAHAHA, the poor little MRI is all your clinging on to. This guy COULDNT WALK 6 months prior to the fight. Pablo told him "his knees weren't responding" FACT. Sergio did extensive tests for hion TyC Sports they were "badly damaged" FACT.

You are a Cotto worshiper and I cannot wait to Canelo/GGG or retire your cherrypicker/cripple beater FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
                      Just figured you should know that such knee injuries are COMMON in sports and NOBODY is left crippled or with a soft TEMPLE.

Surgio got clowned by the lil Cotto.

Accept it and drown your sorrow in a few more Coronas you filthy field peasant...
                      You figured wrong you clown. That was an article from after the Chavez fight where he was taking shots from a 190 pound man. He tore the knee again worse after the Murray fight.

Knee injuries are not serious? Dude are you stupid? 99% of athletes dont come back the same after tearing MCL/ACL ligaments. And thats what you saw Sergio a shell of himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X