Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Goosen's passing affect Andre Ward's contract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Doesn't Goosen have a business partner that was also at odds with him over Ward?

Pretty sure that is the guy that becomes the head of company don't know his name off hand and certainly couldn't pick him out of a line-up.

It isn't odd for boxing fans minds to go to this, sure it is sad but life goes on and most people were not personally connected with Goosen while they probably do want to see Ward fight

Still very sad and sudden though so I can understand certain feelings.

being a fan of a sport is much less important to me than being a decent man. a guy died. 64 is young. it's sad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

I don't blame him. He runs a small promotional company that invested significant resources into Ward. They should continue to fight to uphold the contact and make Ward finish what he signed and agreed to.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          being a fan of a sport is much less important to me than being a decent man. a guy died. 64 is young. it's sad.
          You can feel however you want, I know Goosen wouldn't give a rats ass if I at half his age died of liver cancer that is part of life so sorry that I am not totally broken up nor up in arms to anyone else who wonders how that effects the sport.

I do wish his family the best to get through this awful time for them, I don't see how wondering about the future is speaking ill of the dead in any way.

Sorry if you knew Goosen personally but I didn't

Comment

Deym, even in grave Ward is ****!!!

Comment

Kim really dislikes Ward. I wonder if the Goossen dispute is the reason for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Kim really dislikes Ward. I wonder if the Goossen dispute is the reason for it.
                Most the time he says because he's boring, same reason he doesn't like Rigo

Comment

There's still a Tutor in Goosen-Tutor. From what I understand, Tutor is one wealthy individual.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    There's still a Tutor in Goosen-Tutor. From what I understand, Tutor is one wealthy individual.
                    He's a partner in one of the largest construction companies in the world.

Comment

I think Ward is going to start getting some fights soon....

Comment

Working...
                      X