No announcement yet.

Floyd says he'll decided within the week who he'll fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
    It could be a mystery opponent, who knows...I hope it's not khan that's such a ridiculous fight...entertaining but why...it means absolutely nothing....unless he pulls what he did last year and take a gimmie fight in May and a harder one in Sept....but if that's the case I won't forgive him until he actually does in Sept.
    Quillin or Danny msybe? Anything but khan.

Comment

It will be Khan and we all know it. People talk abt Maidana but he has no chance too. Khan..... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Hey people Khan is a strong young champion HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Comment

Decide between who exactly? Khan and another unspecified bum?

Comment

More and more it's sounding like it's going to be Pacquiao. Why would Floyd tell Sportscenter before-hand that it won't be? That only hurts his business. The coward wants the surprise factor. That's why he's been teasing everyone with these troll pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            More and more it's sounding like it's going to be Pacquiao. Why would Floyd tell Sportscenter before-hand that it won't be? That only hurts his business. The coward wants the surprise factor. That's why he's been teasing everyone with these troll pictures.
            I doubt it. But pacs fight is before Floyd's so it's kinda weird they haven't announced yet April is pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              You still post, I thought you might've gotten another hobby since I've yet to ever see you add anything to a single debate on these forums, you're the Pac version of Frank Ducketts...
              I'm no pacfan, schnuffters, so I guess you should be paying more attention or something.

Comment

It wouldnt surprise me if it was Malignaggi.

Comment

These are the most meaningless announcements. The Mayweather camp has been saying this every week for the past few months.

Comment

Can hardly contain myself. Wonder who it will be.
                    Zzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I seriously don't get what peoples obsession is with Mayweather and announcing his fights, just leave him to it, he is fighting in May and they would have to announce it when they feel ready, it gets boring with fans making threads, updating "us" on what when how something was said regarding his opponents. People should just ignore him till we know who he would be fighting.
                      Promotion is what builds Mayweather. This post is not going to stop his movement..

Comment

Working...
                      X