No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    right and that's why floyd ducked the fight and changed his demands multiple times. doesnt sound like someone who knows that they can win. sounds like a coward and a liar to me. arum matched pac with oscar who was a huge favorite so there goes that silly theory.
    Big money fight dip****. Oscar vs Manny is what made Manny a superstar! Of course he was going to let that happen it was a huge payday!

Comment

Darchinyan, really?!

Arum, please leave this sport already.

Comment

i think the only reason vic is in the mix because aside from rigo and mares, he's the only marketable and exciting fight left there is for nonito. if they can't get the other top fighters in his division, they'll probably choose which will generate them the most money.

Comment

Vic? seriously? fuck that
          Nonito-Mares needs to be made
          whatever both sides need to work out, just do it and sign the fight
          if not, no excuse not to make Nonito-Rigo
          would love to see Nonito smoke that fool
          don't even know how the hell Vic got worked into the equation
          he hit the damn wall at BW

Comment

Sure he is.

2013: Same ****, different toilet from Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
              It looks to me like they are having serious doubts about fighting rigondeaux, they gonna go with vic as sad as it is. Fok, i knew it was to good to be true, the duck will proceed
              I told you bro. I never seen someone so scared of Rigo since the Ramos fight...

**** all that fighters ain't scared they're professionals. There are exceptions and this is one of them.

Let's hope he fights Vic and Donaire fans use the Rigo brings no money excuse. Cause we know a Vic rematch will bring so much money.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Seriously, who the heck is clamoring to see Vic Darchinyan get a rematch against Nonito? I think he's only had one fight at 122.

Comment

Loan Bradley to GBP for the Mayweathetr fight in exchange for Mares for the Nonito fight

Comment

Let's have Donaire vs Mares now with Darchinyan vs Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
                      Let's have Donaire vs Mares now with Darchinyan vs Rigondeaux.
                      Now that is a good idea. Have Rigo make more of a name for himself on Donaire's undercard.

If Arum wasn't such a greedy bastard he would put something like that together.

Comment

Working...
                      X