No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Targets Juan Manuel Marquez: I'll Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Obviously you guys have no idea who Chris John is. He just came off a huge super fight against a guy who was 44-0. Their combined records were 91-0

PAC and JMM have 11 losses combined....yea do the math
    Wow, thank you for telling us all about the great super-fight that we missed. Go figure, I thought a super-fight would be on PPV.

So John has beaten 45 cabbies, robbed JMM, and beaten 1 " super " opponent..... one that nobody has ever heard of, and he did this without anyone knowing.

Russian, once Marquez stops ducking that killer Chris John, you will bet on John I assume?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout
      Wow, thank you for telling us all about the great super-fight that we missed. Go figure, I thought a super-fight would be on PPV.

So John has beaten 45 cabbies, robbed JMM, and beaten 1 " super " opponent..... one that nobody has ever heard of, and he did this without anyone knowing.

LOL
      chris john, the most hated by real boxing fans..

Comment

shiet, at 1st I thought someone just bumped an old thread from years ago LOL..this ***** Chris John trippin' ..his skinny ass will get KTFO now

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_duzzit10 View Post
          shiet, at 1st I thought someone just bumped an old thread from years ago LOL..this ***** Chris John trippin' ..his skinny ass will get KTFO now
          Seriously, we should all stop talking about the clown, this thread has generated too much undeserved attention for him as it is.

Comment

Lol isn't Chris John still a featherweight?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              This is the first time I've ever seen an article of Chris John, what a great time to come out and make your presence known. He fights at 126 and would be willing to go up to 140?? I seriously doubt that.
              He wants the fight at 135, which is plain stupid because Marquez is not going to get down to 135 ever again.

A fight in Arena México, at 147 would be a lot more reasonable.

Comment

Speaking of Cherry Picking!

Is this guy still fighting?

Comment

lol john is a bum keep hiding in ure country marquez will knock you out using 1 hand

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    lol john is a bum keep hiding in ure country marquez will knock you out using 1 hand
                    chris john or garcia? who wins...

Comment

Paper Champ: Pronounced: [pey-per] [champ, chomp]
                      A champion who holds an official title but lacks the caliber of a real champion.
                      Those boxers are just paper champions.
                      Synonyms:
                      1. They/he may have real world titles. But they/he don't fight outside their country and they don't take on fighters other than their own nationality much.
                      Reference: See Chris John.

Comment

Working...
                      X