50 Cent: I have talk to Broner about fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      This is the same guy after every fight that goes "Call my manager Al Haymon."

50 is looking for Haymon's number, not Broner's.

Comment

I'll be on my own here but it is not a fight I particularly want to see because the size differential is just absolutely ridiculous.

Whilst Gamboa is an incredible talent he is 5ft5 & would be pretty maxed out at 130 while Broner wouldn't be the smallest welterweight in the world, he is 5ft7/8, 71" reach and has a very big frame, he walks around at 155-160.

I feel Gamboa's speed, movement, angles would give Broner a lot of problems but the guy is colossal for 135lb. If he can make the weight fine but he gets no credit from me until he goes to 140 and fights guy near his own size in what is a far deeper division. In fact the only fight I'd have any interest in with Broner being at 135 is when Guzman is all healed if he would drop to 135.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Is Broner still calling Gamboa "Shortboa" these days now that he's making a return?

Hmm.
          Nope. That's a thing of the past. It's obvious why.
          Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Broner does not control who he fights.
          ^ This
          Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          I see this fight happening in 2013
          Don't get your hopes up
          All talk...
          Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I'll be on my own here but it is not a fight I particularly want to see because the size differential is just absolutely ridiculous.

Whilst Gamboa is an incredible talent he is 5ft5 & would be pretty maxed out at 130 while Broner wouldn't be the smallest welterweight in the world, he is 5ft7/8, 71" reach and has a very big frame, he walks around at 155-160.

I feel Gamboa's speed, movement, angles would give Broner a lot of problems but the guy is colossal for 135lb. If he can make the weight fine but he gets no credit from me until he goes to 140 and fights guy near his own size in what is a far deeper division. In fact the only fight I'd have any interest in with Broner being at 135 is when Guzman is all healed if he would drop to 135.
          Weight is not the problem. Gamboa walks around the same weight.

Comment

If 50 makes this happen he's already better than Bob Arum at this.

Comment

Broner is that dude man.. he will fight anyone

Comment

Ponce de leon is mad at Gamboa cuz he said that broner stoned him a couple times and gamboa not..ponce said that that will be a fair fight 50/50 but somehow he was wiped out by
                Gamboa but had a close fight with broner..

Comment

Until 50 makes a big fight with GB, no one is going to take this fight seriously.

Comment

thanks for the post man @ the moment I believe this fight is going to happen.

Comment

Too many obstacles for this one to happen.......

Comment

Working...
                      X