Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is going to knock Ishe "sugar shay" smith spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Agreed. He needs to go out there and purposely look vulnerable and maybe Chavez Jr or one of the top guys will pounce lol. Nobody is fighting GGG, especially Martinez. It's taken Serg too long to get to where he is and I don't see him taking on anyone without a name from here out. Unless they pose very little risk... I'd like to see a little tournament of sorts involving Pirog, Geale, Chavez Jr, Macklin, GGG, and Kid Chocolate take place. One of the first winners take on Martinez, the other 2 fight and face the winner of Serg-???? . Maybe a Maclin-Chavez Jr fight to face Serg (Since they have history and seem more likely to fight him). Geale Vs Pirog. Kid Chocolate vs GGG. Or whatever order. Who'd fight Pirog in Russia though aside from GGG
    <__<
    Pirog vs. winner of Qullin/N'Jikam
    Geale vs. Macklin
    Chavez vs. Golovkin

The MW lineal title is becoming more valuable with every passing fight.

The 160lb, 122lb, and 154lb divisions are gonna dominate 2013.

Comment

Sugar Shay is gonna be a tougher fight than people think. I've never seen a guy be tabbed as unbeatable having proven so little like 3G has. If this guy loses, this site will implode for sure.

Comment

isnt smith fightin omar henry, the celebrity

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          I have a hard time believing HBO would sign off on this fight. Proksa wasn't that elite but Ishe Smith would be even less so.

Why take a step backwards when he should be taking advantage of the buzz he's been getting?
          they figure he can get a big ko get more people talking

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Sugar Shay is gonna be a tougher fight than people think. I've never seen a guy be tabbed as unbeatable having proven so little like 3G has. If this guy loses, this site will implode for sure.
            How about Dmitry Pirog?

Comment

I was looking for Golovkin-Macklin.

Comment

But do you think he'll win? I honestly don't. Golovkin will adjust and put a hurtin on him in the championship rounds. IDK if Golovkin will stop him, but I know Ishe is gonna get his ass kicked, he'll have to walk through hell to make the last round.

Comment

Smith is a damn good fighter. He makes people look bad on a regular basis. The only knock on him is he doesn't let his hands go as much as he should thus loses rounds he could be winning.

If Golovkin wants a fight to look good in, this isn't the kind of fight he should be taking. Nothing good can come out of this fight for GGG. Either he looks ordinary or bad, or somehow even loses. Risk/reward isn't worth it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    Smith is a damn good fighter. He makes people look bad on a regular basis. The only knock on him is he doesn't let his hands go as much as he should thus loses rounds he could be winning.

If Golovkin wants a fight to look good in, this isn't the kind of fight he should be taking. Nothing good can come out of this fight for GGG. Either he looks ordinary or bad, or somehow even loses. Risk/reward isn't worth it imo.
                    It's a catch-22. If he beats the brakes off Smith like no one has before, then people have more reason to avoid him. If he has a tough fight with Smith and wins, his lackluster performance can be used as a reason to avoid him as well.

If nobody wants to fight them, then I guess they'll have to fight each other.

Comment

Dudes act like Ishe never faced big punchers before. Also y'all are overrating the **** out of GG.

Comment

Working...
                      X