Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez versus Miguel Cotto

Who wins and how?

canelo wins via white RACE.....JK

i think canelo wins though he's the bigger/stronger ,younger,faster guy with no wear and tear whilst cotto has past his peak IMO

Comment

I go with experience over youth. Canelo is a good fighter but Cotto's ring IQ takes this one.

Comment

The closer this day comes the more I lean towards Canelo.. I still maintain faith Miguel's veteran chops get him by.

Comment

Canelo smothers him.

Comment

I think Canelo wins by KO but I don't think the fight happens because I think Trout will beat Cotto.

Comment

Cotto fought a couple cheaters and didn't do too bad considering. Hell he beat the good or to me roided version of Mosley. He also fought Floyd with the OSDT and proved he's clean and still has it. I think his new trainer and the weight are great for Miguel. Ginger hasn't fought anyone that makes me think he's gonna KO Miguel. Ginger fights little and old guys... he might shock me which wouldn't be too bad. I like when prospects prove their worth the hype. I just don't see Ginger being that skilled or dangerous to be top dog at 154lbs. But I'm going with Cotto UD or Cotto winning but being robbed. I think Trout will be a tougher fight stylistically for Miguel. We'll have to see if they both even make it to each other. Either way Lara to me is the future of 154lbs... he just needs a little more experience and the chance to prove it.

Comment

At this pointt, imo cotto outskills/outboxes/outpoints canelo. That is if cotto boxes like he did against marg II. If he tries to fight like he did in marg I, than i could see him losing.

Comment

Until proven otherwise I'd never, ever pick ginger over any decent fighter in his division because he doesn't fight in his division. I do find it funny however that people can say ginger beats Cotto but then turn right around & say Trout cannot.

Comment

Cotto got this. Should be an UD but got to be carefull of the judges. I could see some score card fraud taking place on favor of the "Golden Child".

Comment

Working...
                    X