Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Is it how she looks, or what she does, or what she permits you do?

Or is it how she responds to your touch?

Cos like, all these celeb sex tapes about, and to me...there's nothing special.

Yet a lot of guys still want these women.

I'm just wondering what it is y'all thinl makes a woman "good in bed"

Even ****...in a lot of them, she's just doing stuff like a robot, or saying the most ridiculos stuff.

Isn't it more? Isn't it about the connection you have with her, like it is for us???

If she can ride like its the Kentucky Derby then everything else falls into place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      If she can ride like its the Kentucky Derby then everything else falls into place.

That's it? You don't want her to be creative or willing?

That can't be it.

Comment

being good in bed aint about no connection, its about skills. like the other guy said if she can ride it, suck it, arch her back during doggy etc.. how is her touch and stuff.

being attractive doesnt make someone good in bed, still id rather be with a really fine chick who was average in bed than than an average looking chick whos great in bed.

personally i like to take charge myself so i dont really care if shes creative or not, just that shes open minded. being creative is like a plus i guess. obviously shes gotta be willing i aint about to rape a *****.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-04-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I think for a girl to be good in bed she needs to have a good partner. It's chemistry that does it, in my opinion.

I'll work harder for someone I have a connection with than I would for some random ****. Which is why is don't do random ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

being attractive doesnt make someone good in bed, still id rather be with a really fine chick who was average in bed than than an average looking chick whos great in bed.
            Why? See, I don't get that.

So basically its just the shallow attraction to someone you feel is attractive that gets your nut off best?

I'm not being fresh here, I'm just trying to understand the male mind here.

Obv this has nothing to do with love or being in love,right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I think for a girl to be good in bed she needs to have a good partner. It's chemistry that does it, in my opinion.

I'll work harder for someone I have a connection with than I would for some random ****. Which is why is don't do random ****s.
              I have to agree with you about that chemistry.

If its not there the whole thing is just sorta meh. Might as well. Get off on a rabbit or bullet.

Pffft

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                That's it? You don't want her to be creative or willing?

That can't be it.
                She can do all the tricks she wants......if she can't hop up on it, plant her hands into my chest (or bed) and drop it on me like a semi automatic medicine ball than she can take all that creativity and willingness da phukk on.

Comment

Is it how she looks, or what she does, or what she permits you do?

Or is it how she responds to your touch?

Cos like, all these celeb sex tapes about, and to me...there's nothing special.

Yet a lot of guys still want these women.

I'm just wondering what it is y'all thinl makes a woman "good in bed"

Even ****...in a lot of them, she's just doing stuff like a robot, or saying the most ridiculos stuff.

Isn't it more? Isn't it about the connection you have with her, like it is for us???
                  for me it's about the connection. otherwise it's just pumpum.

Comment

I have to agree with you about that chemistry.

If its not there the whole thing is just sorta meh. Might as well. Get off on a rabbit or bullet.

Pffft
                    Pretty much. Physical attraction, knowing what your partner likes/wants, wanting to give that to your partner is what makes for fantastic sex.

I think being a giving partner is important as well. Generally you will give more to someone you have feelings for. As you said, if I just wanted to get my knickers wet, I'd grab a vibrator.

Comment

Working...
                    X