No announcement yet.

What % of PPV does Pacquiao get

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Wow I guess $40 mil isn't ok. Here's the difference: floyd while you are correct hasn't made $50 mil he likely will against cotto (should they sell 1.4+ mill ppv's which seems doable). I don't think Manny sees $40 mil with Bradley. Do you?
    We don't know...sorry we're not accountant experts.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      First *****s were Peds expert

Than they became lawyer

Than hand wrap expert

Now they're accountant money expert
      hahahaha green k from my phone

Comment

Wow I guess $40 mil isn't ok. Here's the difference: floyd while you are correct hasn't made $50 mil he likely will against cotto (should they sell 1.4+ mill ppv's which seems doable). I don't think Manny sees $40 mil with Bradley. Do you?
        floyd has made 40 million plus since the oscar fight. floyd gets all the ppv money. the made damn near 50 fighting marquez, he made 65 fighting shane, and made another 60 plus fighting victor ortiz. he pays gbp a flat fee and the other fighter a flat fee and thats about it. floyd is super paid man and those numbers can be researched

Comment

There is no way you can justify "I'm afraid of needles" or "blood tests weaken me". Thats bull**** and you know it. THats why this fight didn't happen and that will always be the reason.
          Oh you're part of the *****s peds expert team...we get it.

Comment

We don't know...sorry we're not accountant experts.
            What does being an accounting expert have to do with the question?

Comment

Originally posted by hbonnie21 View Post
              floyd has made 40 million plus since the oscar fight. floyd gets all the ppv money. the made damn near 50 fighting marquez, he made 65 fighting shane, and made another 60 plus fighting victor ortiz. he pays gbp a flat fee and the other fighter a flat fee and thats about it. floyd is super paid man and those numbers can be researched
              Oh oh...***** accountant expert here.

Comment

common theme with floyd and his *****s. wouldve, couldve shouldve

Comment

Oh you're part of the *****s peds expert team...we get it.
                  he wears many hats. he used to be that, then took a crash course in accounting and now is an expert

Comment

What does being an accounting expert have to do with the question?
                    I see you're also part of the *****s money expert team .

Comment

pac = 40 million
                      floyd = 80 million

in *****s logic:

pac = 40 million
                      floyd = erased

$40 million is a lot of money that pac has never made in any of his fights. if he refuses that offer he's ducking - *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X