Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do black boxers have something against marciano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do black boxers have something against marciano?

Larry Holmes: "rocky couldn't hold my jock strap "

Roger mayweather: " rocky aint ****, he aint never fight nobody, he aint **** "

Although I agree rocky is way overrated it seems like blacks hate him. Yeah he fought old guys, but if he refused who else would he fight? They would say he was ducking old men if he didnt fight.

Quotes from Larry Holmes and Roger Mayweather conclude that all black boxers hate Marciano? LOL
    Last edited by RubenSonny; 04-28-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

Although I agree rocky is way overrated it seems like blacks hate him. Yeah he fought old guys, but if he refused who else would he fight? They would say he was ducking old men if he didnt fight.
      A lot of boxers get critisized by fighters from different eras. Ali is one of them. Take your race baiting back to NSB where it's acceptable and popular.

Comment

Larry Holmes is a bitter fool and has practically trashed every great heavyweight. Roger Mayweather has trashed everyone from Eddie Futch to Freddie Roach.

Muhammad Ali claimed that Rocky Marciano was a "courageous" fighter and that he was probably better than Joe Frazier and held him in very high regard.

Comment

You must feel stupid TS

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

What terrible logic I have just read. Someone delete this race baiting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
              What terrible logic I have just read. Someone delete this race baiting thread.
              ROFL @ the quote in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                ROFL @ the quote in your sig.
                have you ever seen a more ******ed post?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  have you ever seen a more ******ed post?
                  Sadly, I have seen plenty more ******ed posts.

Comment

That fool Obama (known as Ryan Bivins in real life) put down Rocky's power, saying it wasn't that great and that he never beat a really good fighter in his prime. I think it shows at least a part of blacks have it in against Rocky. Maybe because he demolished Louis?? Who knows...all I know Rocky shouldn't be hated for that since he said that it was a hard thing for him to smash his own idol. When it comes to that fool Roger and Holmes, they are both famous for talking absolute garbage, Roger esp. I NEVER put any weight in what Roger Mayweather says and I put very little weight into what Larry Holmes says.

I'm glad that Ali gave Rocky the props he deserves. Oh and btw, since Foreman called LEWIS the greatest heavyweight of his time, I don't pay attention to what he says either.

Comment

Working...
                    X