No announcement yet.

Posters that should retire this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    No way PB should go, he is just a troll now but I think he is funny, some posters need to comeback if anything.
    He's a straight troll Spray. Atleast he isn't hidding it. I tell him this straight up.

I remember when he had his Pretty Boy32 account, he was a good guy he didn't take any **** but he had many good discussions. Now it's just trolling and baiting that's all I see. Don't get me wrong I like PB32 but there really isn't any substance anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      He's a straight troll Spray. Atleast he isn't hidding it. I tell him this straight up.

I remember when he had his Pretty Boy32 account, he was a good guy he didn't take any **** but he had many good discussions. Now it's just trolling and baiting that's all I see. Don't get me wrong I like PB32 but there really isn't any substance anymore.
      Don't you ever let me get like that, if I become like PB eventually someone take my account around back and just put me down for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Don't you ever let me get like that, if I become like PB eventually someone take my account around back and just put me down for good.
        It was just my 2 cents Spray. I respect that you disagree with it.

Comment

It was just my 2 cents Spray. I respect that you disagree with it.
          No its cool I would give you 3 cents for your two because that would be a good business investment, Horus told me so that is how you know its a fact.

Comment

Whatever happened to no_ceilings? Did he hang em up already or get banned? If the answer is yes to either of those questions, then good

Comment

Don't hate the messenger for saying what HAS to be said big D
              Don't be surprised when I make a new necklace with your teeth, Champ

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Whatever happened to no_ceilings? Did he hang em up already or get banned? If the answer is yes to either of those questions, then good
                Sergio Martinez happened (I THINK).

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  Sergio Martinez happened (I THINK).
                  that punch hurt Burner just as bad, if not worse and it will prevent him to ever show his face again. He did make a thread some time ago when Williams was mentioned in NSB. However, all it took for him to hide under a rock was the replay of the ko...

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    that punch hurt Burner just as bad, if not worse and it will prevent him to ever show his face again. He did make a thread some time ago when Williams was mentioned in NSB. However, all it took for him to hide under a rock was the replay of the ko...
                    Yeah that ko ruined Burner's posting career he has never been the same since and is shot now. His management should do the right thing and keep him out of NSB for his own safety.

Comment

this is his last pic ever

Comment

Working...
                      X