Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you envision May trashing Pac in a 24/7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you envision May trashing Pac in a 24/7?

I can't envision a 24/7 if the may-pac fight happened May 2011. First of all I don't think the fight will happen next year unless margo really gives pac a beat down and wears him down in a close UD.

But imagine the bully big mouth Mayweather really trashing and insulting Pac, it won't happen. May who claimed Pac was an easy fight and would KO him is running scared. The biggest reason i think is that Pac is a Southpaw. He has had problems with them. Demarcus Corley had him on queer street and he ain't even a big puncher, Zab Judah won the early rds against May and scored a knockdown that wasen't counted, his glove touched the canvas but the ref missed it. Than even an over the hill DLH was winning the fight until he ran out of gas and lost the last 4 rounds.

I can't see Mayweather taking a little chicken and putting a fake gold medal to pac's face the way he did to DLH. You think he will mock Pac like he did to Mosley by mocking his clothes or hair?

Remember Mayweather said he called Hatton's bluff by taking the fight will Pac called out May's bluff by accepting the drug tests.

BTW, i prefer calling him Fraudweather not Gayweather. Believe it or not there are many gay fighters with more guts than Mayweather. In fact, we remember Emile Griffith a gay fighter killing Bernie Parent in the ring for using a gay slur.

Is not enough that we keep talking about this fantasy fight?

We gotta talk about the fantasy trash talk now.

Yeesh.

Comment

its threads like this that make me not want to visit my aunt viv in bel-air

thanks a lot ****

Comment

Pacquiao wouldn't understand anyway.

Comment

No, he doesn't have enough balls to take a Pacquiao fight/

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            Is not enough that we keep talking about this fantasy fight?

We gotta talk about the fantasy trash talk now.

Yeesh.
            Co-sign here!!

Comment

pac will develop a Joe Frazier complex from all the trash talking Mayweather does on him

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                I can't envision a 24/7 if the may-pac fight happened May 2011. First of all I don't think the fight will happen next year unless margo really gives pac a beat down and wears him down in a close UD.

But imagine the bully big mouth Mayweather really trashing and insulting Pac, it won't happen. May who claimed Pac was an easy fight and would KO him is running scared. The biggest reason i think is that Pac is a Southpaw. He has had problems with them. Demarcus Corley had him on queer street and he ain't even a big puncher, Zab Judah won the early rds against May and scored a knockdown that wasen't counted, his glove touched the canvas but the ref missed it. Than even an over the hill DLH was winning the fight until he ran out of gas and lost the last 4 rounds.

I can't see Mayweather taking a little chicken and putting a fake gold medal to pac's face the way he did to DLH. You think he will mock Pac like he did to Mosley by mocking his clothes or hair?

Remember Mayweather said he called Hatton's bluff by taking the fight will Pac called out May's bluff by accepting the drug tests.

BTW, i prefer calling him Fraudweather not Gayweather. Believe it or not there are many gay fighters with more guts than Mayweather. In fact, we remember Emile Griffith a gay fighter killing Bernie Parent in the ring for using a gay slur.

I stopped reading right there. Once again, *******s continue to amaze me. Pacquiao, REFUSED random drug testing and demanding a 50-50 split with a guy that draws twice as much as him. But this somehow means Floyd is ducking him? Unbelievable.

Comment

I can see Mayweather Jr pulling a Hopkins vs Trinidad build up.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    I can see Mayweather Jr pulling a Hopkins vs Trinidad build up.
                    trashing the filipino flag and making all the *******s cry?

Comment

Working...
                    X