Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL TIME SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT CROWN: 2001 Mayweather vs.1979 Alexis Arguello!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Mayweather. A swarmer and an brawler can beat him not a boxer, unless he get caught nicely.
    this is not fact at all,

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

What about Azumah Nelson?

I never hear his name mention as the best ever @130
      He is up there.

But, I think Elorde, Arguello, and Floyd are the top 3. And, then is everybody else.

But, anyways to answer your question. Floyd had the right style to beat Arguello. All Floyd has to do is not get hit with the straight right and he should win quiet easily...

However, I like Arguello resume a little bit better than Floyd. So I rank Arguello ahead all time at @ 130.

But, in a H2H match up I like Floyd>Arguello. Stylistically nightmare for Arguello.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
        this is not fact at all,
        So what can beat him?

A slick boxer?

A counter puncher?

Or is this man the only man in the history of mankind that is unbeatable?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Do the winner fight Flash Elorde?

Just saying cuz the All time SFW crown is a 3 man race IMO.

I think both can beat Elorde with relative ease. Elorde is too small for both guys. I don't think he would last very long against either, specially Floyd. I think both Arguello and Floyd stop him, i think Floyd stops him early though.

Comment

Stationary target for Arguello = Mayweather's demise

Movement and angles for Arguello = clearcut victory for Mayweather

I've seen lesser boxers than Mayweather decisively outbox Arguello.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              He is up there.

But, I think Elorde, Arguello, and Floyd are the top 3. And, then is everybody else.

But, anyways to answer your question. Floyd had the right style to beat Arguello. All Floyd has to do is not get hit with the straight right and he should win quiet easily...

However, I like Arguello resume a little bit better than Floyd. So I rank Arguello ahead all time at @ 130.

But, in a H2H match up I like Floyd>Arguello. Stylistically nightmare for Arguello.
              Man Arguello RIGHT HAND... my dude...too me The RIGHT HAND is the punch that always catches Floyd flush... and if Arguello lands that Right hand flush in the late rounds... My god, I would love to see how floyd would have reacted.

And btw, i would want to see this fight go 15 rounds to really test both guys conditioning... This fight is truely a fight... that would play out like
              Pryor vs. Arguello @ 140 except I do not think Mayweather would get hit as much..

Comment

before all you *****s talk crap about arguello......

you nitwits better google who bobby chacon , ruben olivares , ray mancini and alfredo escalera are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
                  before all you *****s talk crap about arguello......

you nitwits better google who bobby chacon , ruben olivares , ray mancini and alfredo escalera are.
                  all what *****s??i dont see all any *****s. dnt come in the damn thread lookin for a fight.

nyways i think floyd takes it, he's the better boxer. but arguello can bang, he gets a good right hand in and it might flash floyd. if floyd uses his defense he wins, but at 130, he was a brawler at times, so its totally possible that they make it a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    all what *****s??i dont see all any *****s. dnt come in the damn thread lookin for a fight.

nyways i think floyd takes it, he's the better boxer. but arguello can bang, he gets a good right hand in and it might flash floyd. if floyd uses his defense he wins, but at 130, he was a brawler at times, so its totally possible that they make it a brawl.
                    ***** , what *****s?

read who a couple the posters are in page 1.

i'm not talking to you nor do i care to , so fuck off.

Comment

damn, idkk. I give Floyd an edge but Arguello would be very live in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X