Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Gays are legal should sex with animals be made legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Gays are legal should sex with animals be made legal?

Now that there starting to let gays be legal should they allow you to have sex with animals? I mean people go on about **** cant help it but if you cant help but want to have sex with an animal and the animal goes along with it is really that wrong? I think that if they go as low to allow **** to marry your not far off allowing sex with animals. For example if I start to have sexual feelings about my cat and my cat don’t mind it is it really any worse? How low should they go?

as long as it's your animal ....... go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      Now that there starting to let gays be legal should they allow you to have sex with animals? I mean people go on about **** cant help it but if you cant help but want to have sex with an animal and the animal goes along with it is really that wrong? I think that if they go as low to allow **** to marry your not far off allowing sex with animals. For example if I start to have sexual feelings about my cat and my cat don’t mind it is it really any worse? How low should they go?
      is that the new type 45?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
        is that the new type 45?
        Yeah it is, i took that pic when i was at work last week, the ship looks proper cool lol.

Comment

As long as the animal consents i dont see the problem.....

Comment

Yeah it is, i took that pic when i was at work last week, the ship looks proper cool lol.
            beautiful. stealth too right?

only thing that worries me is the sam complement.

only 48 asters. the similar size , older aegis carries double the sams.

but the type 45 is stealthy........

it looks beautiful though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
              beautiful. stealth too right?

only thing that worries me is the sam complement.

only 48 asters. the similar size , older aegis carries double the sams.

but the type 45 is stealthy........

it looks beautiful though.
              Yeah the Radar/SAM combination is excellent but they really cut back on the stuff they were going to fit to them because of cost overruns. They were supposed to have 8x Harpoon SSM, 2x Phalanx, a new design 5inch gun and 16-24 x LACM Tomahawk, but that all got dumped and will be fitted when they got a bit of spare cash lol although I think the Tomahawk option has been completely scrapped now.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                As long as the animal consents i dont see the problem.....
                Yeah thats how i see it as long as the animal is ok with it then its the same thing.

Comment

Yeah the Radar/SAM combination is excellent but they really cut back on the stuff they were going to fit to them because of cost overruns. They were supposed to have 8x Harpoon SSM, 2x Phalanx, a new design 5inch gun and 16-24 x LACM Tomahawk, but that all got dumped and will be fitted when they got a bit of spare cash lol although I think the Tomahawk option has been completely scrapped now.
                  royal navy is being gutted.

Comment

If the animal consents and the human is not in a position of authority over it then sure, why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X