Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton should just retire before he embarasses himself any more!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're gonna watch him win, suffer guys suffer

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      you're gonna watch him win, suffer guys suffer

The only person suffering will be Hatton, taking unnecessary punishment.

Comment

Ricky is done but he can still have a farewell fight against a beatable opponent like Diaz.

Comment

has nothing to do with his body, he's *always* been a limited boxer, big on heart, short on talent. Face it, he's a Frank Warren creation, padded record and all. His nuthuggers will drone on all day about how he only lost to the two best fighters - no man, he lost when he actually stepped up and fought world class fighters instead of beating on domestic tomato cans and cab drivers. The Tszyu/WWF fiasco was because the hometown ref let the fight turn into a wrestling match. ****, Collazo nearly wrecked him, and people are are suggesting he move to 147? GTFO, the big boys at 147 will 'Flawless victory' his ass within 6. He can fight on - but he'd better pick lower level competition because face it - Ricky ain't no Joe Calzaghe. But if he can still bring thousands of british fans (and take their money, how convenient), then more power to him. I just don't think the majority of boxing fans are fooled by Ricky 'Hit me' Hatton anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            has nothing to do with his body, he's *always* been a limited boxer, big on heart, short on talent. Face it, he's a Frank Warren creation, padded record and all. His nuthuggers will drone on all day about how he only lost to the two best fighters - no man, he lost when he actually stepped up and fought world class fighters instead of beating on domestic tomato cans and cab drivers. The Tszyu/WWF fiasco was because the hometown ref let the fight turn into a wrestling match. ****, Collazo nearly wrecked him, and people are are suggesting he move to 147? GTFO, the big boys at 147 will 'Flawless victory' his ass within 6. He can fight on - but he'd better pick lower level competition because face it - Ricky ain't no Joe Calzaghe. But if he can still bring thousands of british fans (and take their money, how convenient), then more power to him. I just don't think the majority of boxing fans are fooled by Ricky 'Hit me' Hatton anymore.

I want to see all his faithful fans bet their homes on him..............

Comment

FFS, dude lost twice to the P4P number 1's. He's not a great fighter, never was but all these overeactions are bull****. It's like Roy Jones Jr said, after a few loses people eat you up. Hatton got enough left to give good fighters a hard time. People like Diaz are winnable for him. He will always find it difficult to step up to the highest level but the man can still make crazy money so if he wants to continue then he should go for it.

Comment

Working...
              X